Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to grow up with the “duck the tories” tit on everything. I bleeping despise the tories but I wouldn’t go round with earrings and a t shirt on saying it. Especially when she behaves like one. When your mother has to pawn her wedding ring to put food on the table in the 80s because your dad lost his job, then you can have a reason to hate them. With her it’s like a silly little schoolgirl joke accompanied by crocodile tears. She thinks it makes her look like the champion of the working class and underprivileged when she’s a bleeping capitalist to the core

This makes me so sad for the little one. My daughter is the same age and runs out shouting mummy with full arms out. ❤

and just for clarity I work full time in my own business like ALL hours. She’s my number 1.
Cora probably thinks her Ma is going to make her cook the tea

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This makes me so sad for the little one. My daughter is the same age and runs out shouting mummy with full arms out. ❤

and just for clarity I work full time in my own business like ALL hours. She’s my number 1.
Exact same for my little 5y/o, I love it when she runs to me with wide opens arm when I pick her up from after school club like she hasn't seen me in weeks. Always feel bad for having to work FT and sometimes weekend but when she runs to me with a big smile I melt🥰 Would feel sorry for Jeff if she wasnt such a tit and priorities cock over Cora 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She really needs to grow up with the “duck the tories” tit on everything. I bleeping despise the tories but I wouldn’t go round with earrings and a t shirt on saying it. Especially when she behaves like one. When your mother has to pawn her wedding ring to put food on the table in the 80s because your dad lost his job, then you can have a reason to hate them. With her it’s like a silly little schoolgirl joke accompanied by crocodile tears. She thinks it makes her look like the champion of the working class and underprivileged when she’s a bleeping capitalist to the core
absolutely spot on! She just loves a good bandwagon. If I had a shop, no matter how much I hate the tories, I’d never sell any merchandise with their name on them. She’s like a newsagent in anfield that still sells the s*n and loves the money it makes

Reactions: 13
Those duck the sun necklaces knocked me sick. Why would someone look at Hilsborough and the deep rooted emotions of this city towards that rag as a money making opportunity

Reactions: 15
AC08C004-7DEF-45B7-AFB2-A29E55579E01.png

She is such a woman, I’m cringing at her

1. could you imagine jo malone screenshotting an order and twatting it up for validation from cosmic cunts on twitter
2. She clearly ordered all that herself
3. The story about Cora not wanting to go with her 😭 that poor child. I’d feel sorry for Jeff if she wasn’t so disgusting and selfish

Reactions: 11
Those duck the sun necklaces knocked me sick. Why would someone look at Hilsborough and the deep rooted emotions of this city towards that rag as a money making opportunity
Couldn’t agree more. I just went on the website to check so will have to clean my phone thoroughly now after abusing it to that, no money from the sale of them go towards the justice campaign or the family support group either.

F*ck me, £8.49 for a whipped soap which I’m assuming is like that creamy shower gel stuff, sounds nice but not THAT nice. That’s Lush prices, I’ll stick to Soap and Glory or the Imperial Leather gel foamy things.

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t agree more. I just went on the website to check so will have to clean my phone thoroughly now after abusing it to that, no money from the sale of them go towards the justice campaign or the family support group either.
I was 15 and my dad was at Hillsborough, pulling people up to the stands. I showed him her duck the S*n earrings and he was like, what?! A so called scouser is making money off them twats?! It’s disgusting. Every penny should go to the JFT96 charity. Proper Tory behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was 15 and my dad was at Hillsborough, pulling people up to the stands. I showed him her duck the S*n earrings and he was like, what?! A so called scouser is making money off them twats?! It’s disgusting. Every penny should go to the JFT96 charity. Proper Tory behaviour
That’s exactly it, I couldn’t have put it better. My Mum’s 17 year old cousin was killed that day in that ground and the mental suffering and physical health problems that her aunt, uncle and other cousins have suffered with the stress and trauma of the fight for justice over the last 32 years is heartbreaking. The least she could do is put something back into it if it’s making her money, but honestly who’s buying them anyways. Literally never seen anyone but her wear them when I’ve been out and about. They should just be pulled from sale imo.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wonder which one of Fat Rowe's mates this was 🤣

That with Cora at the school gates broke my heart too, she clearly favourites her dad over her mum and who can blame her when her mum chooses cock over lookin after her own kid??
Bet Jeff wasn't even assed either, any normal parent would look beyond the behaviour and go she could be like this because I'm always on me phone and never paying attention to her or I never take her out anywhere maybe I should change me attitude, Jeff will just think she's bein a mare for the sake of it, but I bet it's genuinely because she wanted her dad and not her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 552853
She is such a woman, I’m cringing at her

1. could you imagine jo malone screenshotting an order and twatting it up for validation from cosmic cunts on twitter
2. She clearly ordered all that herself
3. The story about Cora not wanting to go with her 😭 that poor child. I’d feel sorry for Jeff if she wasn’t so disgusting and selfish
So yesterday she was shagging the candles and whipped soap and today someone just happens to put an order in that big? duck off does she think we’ve just come down in the last shower or something 🤣🤣 it’s quite funny actually

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe on Twitter she’s saying is it a Scouse thing to use bleep as a term of endearment. Firstly, the Australians patented that decades ago then I’d say maybe Glaswegians drop C bombs. Most Scousers or even English look down on that word and type it c***, even rough scallies. Down south it’s a really taboo word. Giving Scousers a bad name again as potty mouths.

can anyone enlighten me with what happened with Cora at the school gates? Is it ok Instagram? Thanks DABS

Reactions: 1
SO DABS
was talking to my sister about tattle as she'd found it from an influencer she follows and didn't understand it - think she'd been on dodgy threads like Mrs hinch and Charlotte dawsy where the people on them are WILD

So I told her to join scousebird and khms threads and told her about us all emailing maricourt when Jeff said she was going to do a talk on bullying

WELL APPARENTLY, Jeff and lizzy Parr used to run a twitter account called maricourtprobs or something similar and one of the tweets was something along the lines of "remember when (my sisters full name) got bullied out of maricourt for being a slag"
Raging! The pair of screffs.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
SO DABS
was talking to my sister about tattle as she'd found it from an influencer she follows and didn't understand it - think she'd been on dodgy threads like Mrs hinch and Charlotte dawsy where the people on them are WILD

So I told her to join scousebird and khms threads and told her about us all emailing maricourt when Jeff said she was going to do a talk on bullying

WELL APPARENTLY, Jeff and lizzy Parr used to run a twitter account called maricourtprobs or something similar and one of the tweets was something along the lines of "remember when (my sisters full name) got bullied out of maricourt for being a slag"
Raging! The pair of screffs.
She’s a bleeping bleep of the highest order. Yet we’re the trolls and bullies.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s a bleeping bleep of the highest order. Yet we’re the trolls and bullies.
Can't cope with all these sanctimonious witches preaching "be kind", "women support women" and all that balls, because the ones who do that the most are always the ones who were/still are the worst

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.