Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DABs, I’m going round town on Thursday so I’ll let you know what the shop of shite is like.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I went to town (Liverpool) today an walked past the shop it was empty not even a member of staff on the shop floor. I couldn’t bring myself to go in as I would have felt pressured to buy something being the only one in there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I went to town (Liverpool) today an walked past the shop it was empty not even a member of staff on the shop floor. I couldn’t bring myself to go in as I would have felt pressured to buy something being the only one in there 😂
You should have got a load of stuff and when she’d put it all through the till, said “tit I’ve forgot my purse” and walked out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probs having a quick shower

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You should have got a load of stuff and when she’d put it all through the till, said “tit I’ve forgot my purse” and walked out 🤣
Omg that would have been so funny dont think an that brave though I’d have ended up paying for it 😂😂

Probs having a quick shower
Omg yeah probably was 😂, my fella was like what the hell is that shop ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no choice now to go by that shop cos I really want an M&S tea (I know they’re marks and snitches right now but I’m a sucker for their hoisin duck). I might buy a Colin the caterpillar though and launch it at the window. But then, only some poor shitly paid cleaner would have to clean it so I won’t

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
For someone so anti Tory and a political expert, Jeff hasn’t even mentioned the elections next week. Probably waiting to see who wins before commenting

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For someone so anti Tory and a political expert, Jeff hasn’t even mentioned the elections next week. Probably waiting to see who wins before commenting
Now that you’ve commented on her lack of political commentary, she’ll be on soon crying about Kier’s shortcomings and how her fully paid up membership of the We hate Kier party has given her a platform to be able to speak to the Jefflets as tho she is Andrew Marr

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’d think she’d check the spelling of REPELLENT on her candle label. It’s an E not an A hun.

Btw what does Scouse Prinny Rammers mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Clearly we’re all missing the rush hour. I suggest we man an hour each from 11-5 to catch all those customers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She mustn’t be busy if she’s just turning up for work at 14:00 after her last video

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll be outside the slug and lettuce doing the dance to Naked by Louise in honour of her lovely underwear pictures. They’ve just inspired me what can I say. All invited

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.