Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a lot of talk about her daughter and how she doesn’t care about her. But tbh we don’t know that is the case do we? She and Paul might have joint custody. Just because she hasn’t declared this on insta or recorded every minute of it doesn’t mean her daughter isn’t there half the week. This isn’t a defence of Steph in general I just find it odd that some people are obsessed with her daughter and make out she isn’t cared for. She always looks happy enough to me.
She said once that they co-parent and so they’ll have agreed the time split that they each have her...it just seems that Paul’s split is bigger. However, in family law, the best interests of the child is the priority and if a child voices preference, that has to be listened to which speaks volumes.

Reactions: 8
Has she gone that caravan by herself?
Genuinely baffled as to her relationship with her daughter. She seems such a cute little girl. Why would she not take her? Why become a mother if you're not going to raise the child yourself? I don't mean that in a horrible way, just curious as to what has gone on in her head to be the way she is now. She came across very caring and motherly when the little one was a baby. But I don't get the same vibes anymore. She is very crass and seems almost obnoxious and self obsessed. Weird.
When her and Greaseball Paul split up and they've started to co-parent, I think she genuinely likes the fact that she can palm her off any time she pleases now and live her life virtually kid free so that's what she's doin. It must be good to have the best of both worlds if unfortunately ya marriage didn't work out, have ya kids but also have a bit of freedom, but FFS shes takin it to the absolute extreme. Have said it before that kid is better off without her full stop, instead of breezing in and out of her life any time she pleases, that is not doing Cora any favours and she will resent her when she's older.

Reactions: 8
I wish people would stop bumming moel famau. Its a bleeping large hill. People do it with their dogs. Jog up scafell pike from the village and then chat about "mountain climbing". She's a bore fest. Only does it to see the scouse lads doing the same walk with their mates.

Reactions: 19
I see your point Dot Cotton but the fact is that it is well known she has minimum contact with Cora.

The times she does have her, rather that posting about the most precious thing in her life and sharing memories like I do of my little one she just posts memes about cock!

Also is it right to give a young child a piñata of themselves for their birthday so they can smash it up?

Is it right that she tells her daughter to cook her own breakfast, and we literally mean cook with pans etc whilst mummy lies in bed with used tampons on the floor?

Is it right that she gives Cora gifts with the words Slut on etc?!

Child Services would have a field day.
Remember that time she posted a flashback photo of her holding new born Cora - it was a beautiful photo of them both and normal mums would be gushing about their precious baby but not our Jeff - she was banging on about her hair or weight or something. Didn’t mention Cora at all. It was just so odd. Maybe she is just not the maternal type which is fine I guess, not everyone is.

Reactions: 9
She lives in Crosby and Cora’s school is in Crosby, surely it would make more sense for her to have Cora most of the time? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Not sure but I remember they all performed on it just before they made it big, I was honestly convinced they were all gay by that performance alone 🤣
Oh my god.....Wiggy!! I’d watch it when I got in from Secrets and think ahh duck, everyone on the floor looks how I’ve just looked for the last 3 hours 😩🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god.....Wiggy!! I’d watch it when I got in from Secrets and think ahh duck, everyone on the floor looks how I’ve just looked for the last 3 hours 😩🙈
Omg Wiggy! Not gonna lie I had a thing for him, if the whole thing was just about him I would have died a happy DAB 🤣

Wtf Jimmy and Spike from 911 were on Hitman and Her too according to Wikipedia! Surely someone told porkies about their age somewhere as I remember when 911 launched in 1996 they said they were 18 which would mean they were 14 (!!) on Hitman!
Anyway to stop derailing the thread- I swear Take That had those snide Moschino bumbags on in the Do What U Like vid

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf Jimmy and Spike from 911 were on Hitman and Her too according to Wikipedia! Surely someone told porkies about their age somewhere as I remember when 911 launched in 1996 they said they were 18 which would mean they were 14 (!!) on Hitman!
Anyway to stop derailing the thread- I swear Take That had those snide Moschino bumbags on in the Do What U Like vid
They both looked about 20 when we were kids and Spike especially has not aged well 😬

• Haha
They both looked about 20 when we were kids and Spike especially has not aged well 😬
Which one was it who lived in Halewood? Spike? God we used to take the piss out of the 911 fans in school, they seemed to be the same people who liked PJ and Duncan too 😂saying that, I liked Pulp so they thought I was a bit cuckoo and all.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’d like it placed on public record that I am categorically not jealous of scousebird. Thank you.
I always find that “they’re just jealous” response really weird from grown women. It’s such a teenage/high school thing to say and it’s such a simplistic way to deflect comments. We’re all adults happy with our own lives, no ones sitting in their bedrooms dreaming of being like Jeff!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always find that “they’re just jealous” response really weird from grown women. It’s such a teenage/high school thing to say and it’s such a simplistic way to deflect comments. We’re all adults happy with our own lives, no ones sitting in their bedrooms dreaming of being like Jeff!
Jealous? I think thankful is more the right word! What is there to be jealous about?! Lack of penis action?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Which one was it who lived in Halewood? Spike? God we used to take the piss out of the 911 fans in school, they seemed to be the same people who liked PJ and Duncan too 😂saying that, I liked Pulp so they thought I was a bit cuckoo and all.
Was it Jimmy, Spike was from Warrington and can't remember where Lee was from. I was always going against the grain, everyone bummed Take That and I was like EAST 17 WOO! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Was it Jimmy, Spike was from Warrington and can't remember where Lee was from. I was always going against the grain, everyone bummed Take That and I was like EAST 17 WOO! 🤣
Omg remember Steam? If you bring the body I’ll bring the steam, pure filth. Love their late 93-94 stuff like Been Around the Weeerld, It’s Alright which should have been Xmas no 1 not Mr fecking Blobby, and that Girls Aloud cover of Stay Another Day was absolute sacrilege

• Heart
Omg remember Steam? If you bring the body I’ll bring the steam, pure filth. Love their late 93-94 stuff like Been Around the Weeerld, It’s Alright which should have been Xmas no 1 not Mr fecking Blobby, and that Girls Aloud cover of Stay Another Day was absolute sacrilege
Oh Storm you are my spirit animal, absolutely spot on 👏
I remember in school we were doin an xmas play in the night and we had the telly out in the classroom with TOTP on, and they were gonna announce what was to be xmas no.1 and it was stay another day, remember us all swayin and singin to it proper made up that they'd finally made it.
I also might or might not have begged me ma to buy me a coat identical to theirs so I could pretend I was in the video 🤣 good times.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh Storm you are my spirit animal, absolutely spot on 👏
I remember in school we were doin an xmas play in the night and we had the telly out in the classroom with TOTP on, and they were gonna announce what was to be xmas no.1 and it was stay another day, remember us all swayin and singin to it proper made up that they'd finally made it.
I also might or might not have begged me ma to buy me a coat identical to theirs so I could pretend I was in the video 🤣 good times.
Lol we deffo didn’t go to the same school then as mine was too arlarse to do Xmas plays (crosses off one DAB I def don’t know in real life) didn’t even have a carol concert but I do remember an assembly where The Gift of Xmas was played- please tell me you remember it, it was a charity single with 911, Deuce and other 1995 icons

• Haha
Lee is from Carlisle, he went back to do the local panto a few years back and kicked off because a bar wouldn’t serve him because he had no ID on him 🤣.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.