Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I’d seen £18,000 per annum which if it’s 40 hours is £8.65ph!!!! 😳😳😳

I can only assume it’s not as minimum wage is £8.91! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I wondered how many hours she classes as “full time” cos even 37.5 hours a week which is usually the lowest no. of hours for full time it works out about the same as the hourly rate that she advertised the other job at. Just seen these comments on the advert but she hasn’t responded to them.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah I wondered how many hours she classes as “full time” cos even 37.5 hours a week which is usually the lowest no. of hours for full time it works out about the same as the hourly rate that she advertised the other job at. Just seen these comments on the advert but she hasn’t responded to them.
New thread suggestion. Tory gigs and Tory wages

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lol @ Little Shop of Horrors. You know in the film they have that plant that goes apeshit, what would the Scouse Turd shop have? A giant superlambanana shitting out pink chocolate?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol @ Little Shop of Horrors. You know in the film they have that plant that goes apeshit, what would the Scouse Turd shop have? A giant superlambanana shitting out pink chocolate?
It won’t be called Audrey, it will be called Jeffrey

Come up with a bit for the end
Tory gigs and Tory wages
Doesn’t see her kid for ages

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anything with ‘exciting opportunity’ is a red flag. Tory arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t know how regular ‘fans’ watch her stories. I wanna rip the lispy tongue out her mouth. It’s like when people try and put an accent on when talking Spanish and end up with a blag lisp.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so bitter! She delivers everything with an I told you so attitude and because people chose to vote in 2017 based on their beliefs....just as she did, she’s on a mission to point out how right she is. Remember the posts years ago when she was in a bar as the results were coming in and she was crying as though she’d been out campaigning wearing Corbyn rosettes and making door knocking speeches?

Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t know how regular ‘fans’ watch her stories. I wanna rip the lispy tongue out her mouth. It’s like when people try and put an accent on when talking Spanish and end up with a blag lisp.
My pet hate. I work with a brummie who talks about his holiday home in ‘Murthia’ and how he loves the ‘choreetho’ out there.🙄 duck off hun and have a cup of Bovril

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair Jeff thinks she has her kid half the time so her perspective on ‘full time’ may actually be 3 hours a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.