Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little lip bite and hand to try and seem like she had emotions over that book.

says something when your kid draws a pic of her and you but she depicts herself as being sick green with tears.
This sprung to mind when I saw it. Jeff had all the sincerity of a step dad crying at his teenage daughters press conference knowing full well he buried her under the patio last week.
1_GMB.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine if it was an undercover DAB....
The credibility of her posts will give away her allegiance and she has already said she wants to buy ā€œeverythinkā€ so Iā€™m sitting on the fence. Although she does say they ā€œstock everything...the most gorgeous thingsā€ so Iā€™d say she is a Jefflet. Not sure how many of us would be comfortable flogging tat, running the gaff while Jeff is ā€œdrinking champagne in my big house in Crosby with a Lexus on my drivewayā€ and being the new face of the shop of horrors for 18k.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:

Itā€™s an average sized end of terrace with no garden, luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion:

Itā€™s an average sized end of terrace with no garden, luv.
I had a good old scroll through the Cora the explorer insta account this morning... first thing, she has only posted 4 times this year, now knowing how much our Jeff loves social media just goes to show how much time she spends with Cora and how little there is worth actually posting...

Second... was from the start of lockdown, they had a water balloon fight, in the street! Imagine your garden being so small that youā€™re having to drag your young child out to the road to have some outside space to play in šŸ™‚

Reactions: 12
The most a house has sold for in her street is 170k last year. Makes out likes sheā€™s in a Crosby manor.
Was in M&S today about 11am and could see her shop wasnā€™t even open. What kind of shop doesnā€™t open until practically midday in town?

Reactions: 13
The most a house has sold for in her street is 170k last year. Makes out likes sheā€™s in a Crosby manor.
Was in M&S today about 11am and could see her shop wasnā€™t even open. What kind of shop doesnā€™t open until practically midday in town?
She was probably pissed or coked up

Reactions: 7
There seems to be 2 new shop girls. A second one was posting about how sheā€™s started working there the other day

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Your girl Shirl decided to look into laser hair removal today, get it done in time for Strictly 2021. First site I went on proclaimed "used by famous influencers", with a video of Jeff gurning into her phone, going on about how "boss" it is. I'll be taking my cash elsewhere, can't trust an endorsement from someone with that beard.
Let us know how you get on please Shirl. Iā€™d love to have it done

Reactions: 1
I will do, I have a consultation appointment next week. Ya girl Shirl will be the envy of the ballroom šŸ’ƒ

Waiting for all the men to comment "no, that would be a travesty" or however the grey tracksuited hooligans would word it.
Iā€™m resisting the urge to comment so much! Sheā€™s well on the ale now!

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m resisting the urge to comment so much! Sheā€™s well on the ale now!
After she has had her dinner described in that weird attempt at a ā€œposhā€ voice she was putting on. She is wearing so many faces sheā€™s getting confused about who she is when she is commenting. Oh God....thereā€™s gonna be a post from the bath peeling off one of her faces, isnā€™t there?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.