Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yerma

VIP Member
Hahahaha Mr Ma loves Little Britain so I will ask him tomorrow who it reminds him of. I’ll get back to you all with his answer 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
Wtf Jimmy and Spike from 911 were on Hitman and Her too according to Wikipedia! Surely someone told porkies about their age somewhere as I remember when 911 launched in 1996 they said they were 18 which would mean they were 14 (!!) on Hitman!
Anyway to stop derailing the thread- I swear Take That had those snide Moschino bumbags on in the Do What U Like vid
They both looked about 20 when we were kids and Spike especially has not aged well 😬

• Haha

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
  • Haha
  • Sick

cbdgummybear

That ad though!?! Jesus!
Also, did anyone see that video of her rubbing that seagull shit into them butchers legs in the bath? I haven’t eaten all day and I’m dead hungry as wel

• Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
One of the mums from the school come on yesterday and said she wouldn’t come out to her and was crying. It should be on the couple of pages back - sorry I’ve forgotten the user name
I wonder if the teachers are wondering why Cora was crying

Esteelouder

Chatty Member
I might be wrong but shouldn’t she still be wearing a mask underneath her visor as it’s open at the bottom?
And also cos of her breath.

She's a soft cunt, does she not realise people who work for Wetherspoons probably aren't Tories? I fully support local businesses but I also love a cheap drink and snack the week before payday so won't be boycotting it any time soon.
Wonder if she boycotts Next and Warburton's too as they are large Tory doners.
Also leg it Jeff with the late coming to LoD 🙄

StormSolitaire

They both looked about 20 when we were kids and Spike especially has not aged well 😬
Which one was it who lived in Halewood? Spike? God we used to take the piss out of the 911 fans in school, they seemed to be the same people who liked PJ and Duncan too 😂saying that, I liked Pulp so they thought I was a bit cuckoo and all.

• Haha
  • Heart