Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asevithankstome

Not seen this yet, do Jeff's (natural) lips move when Cora talks, or are we talking a quality Keith Harris and Orville the Duck act here?
Oh you can see her naturally full lips allright!

Hahahaha!! An actual tourist has just been in after seeing “something” in the window and didn’t care what flavour it was she just wanted to take it home. Unlike Jeff to not share the product and make it her best seller. Give it an hour and it’ll be “Loads of youz have been asking what it was....” Next big thing....”People come from far and wide to buy something out of my window”

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Was it Jimmy, Spike was from Warrington and can't remember where Lee was from. I was always going against the grain, everyone bummed Take That and I was like EAST 17 WOO! 🤣
Lee is from Carlisle, he went back to do the local panto a few years back and kicked off because a bar wouldn’t serve him because he had no ID on him 🤣.

• Haha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Slightly off the subject but Fat Rowe put a pic up of him and his bird on Twitter and some of his mates jumped on it sayin he's punching and imo he is, only explanations I can come up with is either she's blind with shit in her eyes, or she's latching on cos she thinks he's gonna make it big one day and is gonna wait for the dollar to roll in 🤣
Just had a nose and agree, he’s proper proper punching. Is he paying her?

• Haha

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
Yes! I remember that boyband MN8 in it,they were fit and surprised they only had abar 2 singles out, always seemed to get pushed by Mizz and TV Hits, I reckon Steps just ripped off Deuce and tried to model Claire on Kelly especially in the On the Bible vid 😂 were they at the Liverpool Show? I know 911 deffo were, god when did the Lpool Show stop anyway?
Steps were deffo a rip off of Deuce, and again everyone was like ooh Steps, I'm like WOO LIBERTY X 🤣
Speaking of Steps, has anyone seen their new single with Michelle Visage? A LOT of leather and warbling, very bizzare 😳
I LOVED the Liverpool Show! Think we used to go when it was on that random piece of land down by Wavo, and remember the one they used to do down the Albert Dock, was that the same but bigger? I remember my brother taking me and waiting for him to go the toilet and A1 goes past in a taxi, I was waving at them like a maniac and Ben waved back, he must have thought I was a special case 🤣🤣

• Haha

Asevithankstome

Not sure but I remember they all performed on it just before they made it big, I was honestly convinced they were all gay by that performance alone 🤣
Oh my god.....Wiggy!! I’d watch it when I got in from Secrets and think ahh fuck, everyone on the floor looks how I’ve just looked for the last 3 hours 😩🙈

• Haha

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
Love the profile pic 😂😂😂
Perfect innit 🤣 17 year old eyebrow shy Jeff 🤣

One person in the shop. Town was HEAVING. I was there at the protest (don’t shoot me down DABs!) and literally thousands and thousands attended. Still empty. Couldn’t move at the Italian next door tho!
Bet she saw the queues there and though damn, knew I should have opened me cafe of shite, I would have got 6 customers in today then instead of 5 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ what a fuckin tool.

I think we can agree a new low has been achieved
Will deffo be havin a go herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

StormSolitaire

Oh Storm you are my spirit animal, absolutely spot on 👏
I remember in school we were doin an xmas play in the night and we had the telly out in the classroom with TOTP on, and they were gonna announce what was to be xmas no.1 and it was stay another day, remember us all swayin and singin to it proper made up that they'd finally made it.
I also might or might not have begged me ma to buy me a coat identical to theirs so I could pretend I was in the video 🤣 good times.
Lol we deffo didn’t go to the same school then as mine was too arlarse to do Xmas plays (crosses off one DAB I def don’t know in real life) didn’t even have a carol concert but I do remember an assembly where The Gift of Xmas was played- please tell me you remember it, it was a charity single with 911, Deuce and other 1995 icons

• Haha

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
Oh my god.....Wiggy!! I’d watch it when I got in from Secrets and think ahh fuck, everyone on the floor looks how I’ve just looked for the last 3 hours 😩🙈
Omg Wiggy! Not gonna lie I had a thing for him, if the whole thing was just about him I would have died a happy DAB 🤣