Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

davidsdead

VIP Member
In the girls head there’s this chemistry and connection prior to meeting up. They end up having a relationship in their heads that isn’t actually taking place. Then, when it inevitably doesn’t go anywhere they end up in the depths of a breakup from something that didn’t even happen.
Yep, been there done this a few times myself

Reactions: 6

Yerma

VIP Member
Town was chocker on Sunday but the house of tat was shut. I thought it was bizarre as well. She must be rolling round on a sea of notes now she's made that million
She’ll want to stay in her bed until around midnight on Sunday’s, while Paul is making Coras dinner.

• Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
What absolute shite she chats... can't wait to see those fumin tops all over town 🤔🤣

Also, the trained Barista in me fucking heaves everytime I see this canned so-called fucking Latte. Pink pesto bismol aesthetics aside, you can't can a fucking Latte ya fucking womble. There's very much a reason you only get "iced" Lattes ready made, the method is as much the drink as the ingredients are... not that I'd expect Meffanny, the allegedly soon to be coffee & shite shop merchant, to know about that. What you've got there is a pink instant coffee ya tit.
View attachment 557982
Seriously she talks so much shit, the toilet is jealous

Oh my god hahahahahahahaha.
She’s such a tw*t.
“People were actually star struck when they saw me” hahahahaha. Is she messing ? Oh fu*k off Jeff. Imagine being that popular in your late thirties ...then getting into bed alone in your empty house .. talking a load of absolute shit on the gram making a tit of yourself.
Sneaking them gins in and bragging about it! Oh god ...I wouldn’t even do that at 17. Then going on about her selfie stick. This women is hitting forty! Oh god I’ve died of second hand embarrassment for her.
but remember guys we’re all jealous of her!!!
Let’s be honest the Scouse bird brand isn’t going to last ten years.
I guess she can fall back on selling photos of her STD ridden minge on only fans.
She’s still got her dignity after all guys .../you won’t get Jeff working a respectable 9-5 Job ... 🙄🙄

• Haha

Dabbyhand

Sorry to go off topic but @Trollinell you have killed me off on the KHM thread about him going through the bespoke cupboard on the wall. Actually can't breathe I'm that hysterical 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, passed big birds shop and not even the staff appeared to be in there.

• Haha

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
So, without any context or saying anything I just showed that photo to my fella, and immediately he laughed and said...she looks like Matt Lucas.

Then I showed him the below and he near pissed himself. It doesn't seem real. I can't deal. She looks so very spesh.

View attachment 554156
*as Jeff looks at that pic*
🎶 I look so special, so fuckin SPECIALLLLL.
And I'm a slaggggg, I'm an arse scrannerrrrr, what the hell was I thinkin HEEEEEREEEEEE??
I belong in the BIIIINNN, WHOA WHOA!!! 🎶💃🏽💃🏽🤣

• Haha
I'd hate having to explain why you haven't been online because of personal issues but I suppose it comes with the territory of being an...influencer?

• Haha

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
Ahhh fuck off Jeff...
Purposely angling the camera to show your tit hanging out.... your eyes were constantly looking down at it whilst recording yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ And just incase any potential arse scranees missed it you point it out as if it was accidental....
I just can’t anymore.... the desperation is pathetic! Get to bed you soft slag and stop begging for dick

There you go Jeffrey! There’s so screenshots of you NOT NOTICING your tit was hanging out AT ALL.... even though your fucking eyes are staring at it.... thirsty slag
Was coming on to say exactly this! She keeps readjusting the camera and looking down. Soft mare