Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asevithankstome

Jeff sounds as surprised as we are that she has had customers today. 5 in one go..no wonder she’s recruiting!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

StormSolitaire

Oh my god I do! It was for Esther "horse teeth" Rantzen wasn't it? God I forgot all about that. Some cringe 90s clobber in that video.....Jeff would love it, and prob try and track it all down to wear in her next fuckin mirror selfie 🤣
Omg remember Deuce?? "I, will, swear, on the bible" 🙌 proper cheese 🤣 was Dec's now ex-wifes band wasn't it. God I need to YouTube all these and have a nostalgic dance around me living room 💃🏽🤣
Yes! I remember that boyband MN8 in it,they were fit and surprised they only had abar 2 singles out, always seemed to get pushed by Mizz and TV Hits, I reckon Steps just ripped off Deuce and tried to model Claire on Kelly especially in the On the Bible vid 😂 were they at the Liverpool Show? I know 911 deffo were, god when did the Lpool Show stop anyway?

• Haha

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
The only TV show I could imagine her on is naked attraction tbh. All the cocks come on display she cackles like mad then like the full Andy from little Britain she is says “I want that one”. Followed by more cackling
God she's so desperate for cock that the show will be over in about 2 mins 🤣
"this cock is comin home with me, see yaaaa! 👋" 🤣🤣

• Haha

Asevithankstome

At £4.80 for a can of milk thistle and glucose they’ve gotta be paying her mortgage cos that shop of shite sounds empty.

• Heart

cbdgummybear

Diaries, girls, diaries!! Get yer diaries before they’ve flown into the £1 basket next to the mouldy cream eggs!

On Saturday when soooo many people are turning up to the newest freak show shop in town, those diaries will be off the shelves and into their Scouse Bird tote bags so quickly you’ll regret not getting one.

Also, how many pissed up blokes are gonna head to The Most Famous Shutters In Merseyside (in Jeff’s opinion) to piss up against them? The shit design is just target practice.
Thanks for the advice!! Noted!!

• Haha

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
Oh girls have just caught up and I'm howling 🤣
At the caravan with some of that shite wine she sells and a good book (that, surprise surprise she also sells in the shop of shite!)
Can she ever even read a book all the way through?? Not including her shite diary 🤣

Facetiming her kid as well, am surprised she even does that if I'm honest!

Attachments

• Wow

Asevithankstome

She’s starting on the ale again...so she had Cora for a few hours in the afternoon?(no way am I believing that she hasn’t been in some sort of custody struggle.It’s obvious her time with the child is limited.)
Unless there’s a court order which would’ve been agreed by the parents before it was made by the court, they’ll be agreeing contact times informally but the child’s wishes have to be listened to because in residence and contact cases, the child’s best interests come first irrespective of working times and social lives so it may be that Cora is being vocal about who she prefers being with the majority of the time.

haha for me it's anyone who doesn't have a purple wheelie bin in the UK no matter how far away from Liverpool they are:
Alton Towers "proper full of wools"
Heathrow airport "fucking wools everywhere"

I know it's technically not the correct way of using it, but always a fun word to say!
That's me told 😂😂

• Haha

Asevithankstome

I’m resisting the urge to comment so much! She’s well on the ale now!
After she has had her dinner described in that weird attempt at a “posh” voice she was putting on. She is wearing so many faces she’s getting confused about who she is when she is commenting. Oh God....there’s gonna be a post from the bath peeling off one of her faces, isn’t there?

• Haha