Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
Omg remember Steam? If you bring the body I’ll bring the steam, pure filth. Love their late 93-94 stuff like Been Around the Weeerld, It’s Alright which should have been Xmas no 1 not Mr fecking Blobby, and that Girls Aloud cover of Stay Another Day was absolute sacrilege
Oh Storm you are my spirit animal, absolutely spot on 👏
I remember in school we were doin an xmas play in the night and we had the telly out in the classroom with TOTP on, and they were gonna announce what was to be xmas no.1 and it was stay another day, remember us all swayin and singin to it proper made up that they'd finally made it.
I also might or might not have begged me ma to buy me a coat identical to theirs so I could pretend I was in the video 🤣 good times.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
There seems to be 2 new shop girls. A second one was posting about how she’s started working there the other day

• Wow
Reactions: 3

TJ90

VIP Member
Sorry to derail DAB’s but I’m off into town on Friday for drinks. Any recommendations as feels like forever since I’ve been out? And I don’t know where is doing outside stuff. Preferably somewhere I won’t bump into Jeff

Reactions: 2

Rosieposiepie

Is she messing! She’s the biggest one of all. The whole reason why her daughter cries when she sees her horrible gob at the school gates instead of her dad. That’s horrible.
What happened at the school gates? Dying to know hahaha

StormSolitaire

Steps were deffo a rip off of Deuce, and again everyone was like ooh Steps, I'm like WOO LIBERTY X 🤣
Speaking of Steps, has anyone seen their new single with Michelle Visage? A LOT of leather and warbling, very bizzare 😳
I LOVED the Liverpool Show! Think we used to go when it was on that random piece of land down by Wavo, and remember the one they used to do down the Albert Dock, was that the same but bigger? I remember my brother taking me and waiting for him to go the toilet and A1 goes past in a taxi, I was waving at them like a maniac and Ben waved back, he must have thought I was a special case 🤣🤣
I only know the Wavo one with the city FM stage but I remember my cousin said in 1991 there was something at the dock and Take That were there in the full circle of sheow Hitman and Her arseless chaps gear that we were discussing earlier! Anyway they got booed as nobody knew them then and Do What U Like was a load of forgettable shite

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
Your girl Shirl decided to look into laser hair removal today, get it done in time for Strictly 2021. First site I went on proclaimed "used by famous influencers", with a video of Jeff gurning into her phone, going on about how "boss" it is. I'll be taking my cash elsewhere, can't trust an endorsement from someone with that beard.
Let us know how you get on please Shirl. I’d love to have it done

Reactions: 1