Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StormSolitaire

Was it Jimmy, Spike was from Warrington and can't remember where Lee was from. I was always going against the grain, everyone bummed Take That and I was like EAST 17 WOO! 🤣
Omg remember Steam? If you bring the body I’ll bring the steam, pure filth. Love their late 93-94 stuff like Been Around the Weeerld, It’s Alright which should have been Xmas no 1 not Mr fecking Blobby, and that Girls Aloud cover of Stay Another Day was absolute sacrilege

• Heart
Reactions: 4

cbdgummybear

Job going in town. Scousebird shop. Will consider part time (20 hours).

fair play though, £9:30 an hour

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
Lol we deffo didn’t go to the same school then as mine was too arlarse to do Xmas plays (crosses off one DAB I def don’t know in real life) didn’t even have a carol concert but I do remember an assembly where The Gift of Xmas was played- please tell me you remember it, it was a charity single with 911, Deuce and other 1995 icons
Oh my god I do! It was for Esther "horse teeth" Rantzen wasn't it? God I forgot all about that. Some cringe 90s clobber in that video.....Jeff would love it, and prob try and track it all down to wear in her next fuckin mirror selfie 🤣
Omg remember Deuce?? "I, will, swear, on the bible" 🙌 proper cheese 🤣 was Dec's now ex-wifes band wasn't it. God I need to YouTube all these and have a nostalgic dance around me living room 💃🏽🤣

• Haha

Biscuit_thief

She lives in Crosby and Cora’s school is in Crosby, surely it would make more sense for her to have Cora most of the time? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tomi2015

VIP Member
FFS fuckin bury me am DEADDDD 🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Just had to have a nose, where the fuck was her eyebrows?? Was she modelling herself on gollum at the time?
I’ve got some bad early 90s pics where I look like Minnie Mouse on crack but this is something else 🤣

• Haha

battybetty2

just watched the stories about the dating. STEPH - you are doing online dating WRONG.

it is immpooossssiiibbblllleeeee to develop a genuine connection with someone you’ve never met. Any connecting you feel you have prior to meeting them is alllll innnnn youuuurrrr miiiinnndddd.

It’s actually you projecting the relationship you want onto this digital stranger on the back of them saying something you liked to here.

I think this is a mistake a lot of (primarily) girls make.

In the girls head there’s this chemistry and connection prior to meeting up. They end up having a relationship in their heads that isn’t actually taking place. Then, when it inevitably doesn’t go anywhere they end up in the depths of a breakup from something that didn’t even happen.

It’s not just Steph I’ve seen this happen with loads of girls and I say girls because it seems to be mostly a girl thing. Just stop bloody doing it!
THIS IS SO ACCURATE !!!!!

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Gutted. I managed to buy a Penny Lane knit, im made up with it. Just seen she's wearing today 😳 genuinely gutted as I was after it for ages!

Reactions: 3

cbdgummybear

I will do, I have a consultation appointment next week. Ya girl Shirl will be the envy of the ballroom 💃

Waiting for all the men to comment "no, that would be a travesty" or however the grey tracksuited hooligans would word it.
I’m resisting the urge to comment so much! She’s well on the ale now!

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
There is a lot of talk about her daughter and how she doesn’t care about her. But tbh we don’t know that is the case do we? She and Paul might have joint custody. Just because she hasn’t declared this on insta or recorded every minute of it doesn’t mean her daughter isn’t there half the week. This isn’t a defence of Steph in general I just find it odd that some people are obsessed with her daughter and make out she isn’t cared for. She always looks happy enough to me.