Scousebird blogs #15 Scouse Bird: The Joe Exotic of Merseyside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is that behaviour in any way relatable?Why is it even on her BUSINESS stories in the first place?? She is an absolute disgrace and I as a TRUE scouse bird, again RENOUNCE her because she is just a fuckin car crash and does not represent us IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.
#notinmynameBITCH

Get in the fuckin bin you absolute WOOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
‘I’m not a big drinker, I only drink while I’m out’ apart from that bottle of wine in her single-woman-with-no-kids fridge and all that gin she necks while she’s lazing around her awful house.

Won’t even buy drinks at a gig to support the local hospitality industry. Even a Tory wouldn’t stoop as low as smuggling their own booze into a gig just after a lockdown. It’s official: Jeff is even lower than a Tory.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hahahhahahahaha!! Wonders if she has had more selfie requests because over the last year she has become more prolific while shoving some noodles into her gob. Oh Jeffers...you’re walking round looking like you got dressed in the dark and are wearing Bono’s sunglasses from The Fly video. I think the requests will be from people that can’t believe a self imposed Scouse ambassador and representative of 30 year old women, mothers, business owners and InFluEnceRS who have earned a million pounds would shove a miniature they’ve been sent in their hair...to see if that example really exists. And it does!
New depths are reached by Jeff.

‘I’m not a big drinker, I only drink while I’m out’ apart from that bottle of wine in her single-woman-with-no-kids fridge and all that gin she necks while she’s lazing around her awful house.

Won’t even buy drinks at a gig to support the local hospitality industry. Even a Tory wouldn’t stoop as low as smuggling their own booze into a gig just after a lockdown. It’s official: Jeff is even lower than a Tory.
I keep unliking this just to like it again x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
🙈 she’s slurring! Please tel me it’s all an act!
Absolute cringe!
She’s just an absolute vile mess of a person. Who’s she gonna be taking back to casa Jeff tonight for a round of arse chomping?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sure she was on her own there with her little Jimmy Krankie friend chanting Jeremy Corbyn. Still amazes why she’s still bumming a fella who looks like a cross between a scrotum and the High Sparrow from Game of Thrones.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is burning my head out pointing that bleeping phone at her gob. F off and get a bleeping life saddo. It just keeps popping up 😡🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not even getting into that outfit today. How sad is she though? I don't know any other woman in her age group that walks around constantly talking shite into her phone or wouldn't feel a tit doing so in all manners of public... on her so-called business social media page as well.

Every bit of her personality & behaviour reeks of desperation... she's definitely the type that didn't get any positive attention in her youth and adolescent so now uses the social media following (that she's losing) to relive her high school days - it's exactly why she never stayed anonymous isn't it, she thought the following she gained would love her - rather than the parody and presumably wanted to revel it that attention, unfortunately she never foreseen people seeing her for the clueless, pathetic ogre that she is.

I usually come on here to take the piss and have a laugh at her latest disaster but honestly tonight I'm sat at home with my 2yr asleep on me & my husband next me to while I saw those shitshow stories and, possibly for the first time, I actually just feel really sorry for her tbh. She'll soon get the wrong side of middle-aged, realise money and local status (both of which she definitely doesn't have to the degree she believes she does but I digress) won't buy happiness, that she's pissed away the chance she had for a nice family life with her husband, or even just as a good mother making precious memories with her daughter; and for what? for the sake of being "popular" and constantly out on the piss, like the sad 21yr old she, clearly, wishes she was.

Get to therapy Meffanny, idk what happened to make you the way you are but you definitely need to sort yourself out. If not for your own sake, for Cora's.

Eta:Soz for the essay DABS, just to lighten the mood here's some photographic footage of me writing this...
PRC_178105099.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm not even getting into that outfit today. How sad is she though? I don't know any other woman in her age group that walks around constantly talking shite into her phone or wouldn't feel a tit doing so in all manners of public... on her so-called business social media page as well.

Every bit of her personality & behaviour reeks of desperation... she's definitely the type that didn't get any positive attention in her youth and adolescent so now uses the social media following (that she's losing) to relive her high school days - it's exactly why she never stayed anonymous isn't it, she thought the following she gained would love her - rather than the parody and presumably wanted to revel it that attention, unfortunately she never foreseen people seeing her for the clueless, pathetic ogre that she is.

I usually come on here to take the piss and have a laugh at her latest disaster but honestly tonight I'm sat at home with my 2yr asleep on me & my husband next me to while I saw those shitshow stories and, possibly for the first time, I actually just feel really sorry for her tbh. She'll soon get the wrong side of middle-aged, realise money and local status (both of which she definitely doesn't have to the degree she believes she does but I digress) won't buy happiness, that she's pissed away the chance she had for a nice family life with her husband, or even just as a good mother making precious memories with her daughter; and for what? for the sake of being "popular" and constantly out on the piss, like the sad 21yr she, clearly, wishes she was.

Get to therapy Meffanny, idk what happened to make you the way you are but you definitely need to sort yourself out. If not for your own sake, for Cora's.

Eta:Soz for the essay DABS, just to lighten the mood here's some photographic footage of me writing this...View attachment 556856
This. 👏🏼 👏🏼
She’s acting like she’s still in her late teens /early 20’s without the responsibilities of having a child. I honestly don’t think she’s cut out to be a mother. It’s such a shame because Cora seems like such a sweet little girl. It’s the only reason I can think of that she doesn’t spend much time with her. It will bite her in the arse when Cora is older because not only will she probably get ripped in school due to her mother acting like a complete slag, she (Cora) will resent the fact that her mother would be on the piss rather than spending valuable time with her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This. She’s acting like she still in her late teens /early 20’s without the responsibilities of having a child. I honestly don’t think she’s cut out to be a mother
No neither do I tbh but poor little Cora has already been brought into the world so she needs to sort her bleeping act out and be a mother, or let her Dad have custody, imo. I know we only see a snippet of people's lives online but with what we do see of her mothering I'd be gunning for full custody if I was Paul. It's total madness to me and that fridge nonsense was very telling. Even if the other six days of the week its full of fruits and veg why put that out on social media? Just off of what she posts online they'd have a field day in court with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No neither do I tbh but poor little Cora has already been brought into the world so she needs to sort her bleeping act out and be a mother, or let her Dad have custody, imo. I know we only see a snippet of people's lives online but with what we do see of her mothering I'd be gunning for full custody if I was Paul. It's total madness to me and that fridge nonsense was very telling. Even if the other six days of the week its full of fruits and veg why put that out on social media? Just off of what she posts online they'd have a field day in court with her.
You can just tell by her lifestyle that Cora is only very occasionally with her. The contents of the fridge, no toys around the house anywhere. I have loads of toys in my house and I don’t even have kids. They’re there for when my nieces and nephews or my friends daughter stay over. The nights on the piss at home or outside. Going to the caravan alone when she could have taken Cora and spent some time with her. And when she does actually have her she lazes in bleeping bed all day whilst Cora is watching television. That’s after she makes jeffs breakfast by the way and makes cups of tea (yes she let her small child use a kettle) The child was actually in tears when Jeff picked her up from school instead of her dad. It’s awful

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

I usually come on here to take the piss and have a laugh at her latest disaster but honestly tonight I'm sat at home with my 2yr asleep on me & my husband next me to while I saw those shitshow stories and, possibly for the first time, I actually just feel really sorry for her tbh. She'll soon get the wrong side of middle-aged, realise money and local status (both of which she definitely doesn't have to the degree she believes she does but I digress) won't buy happiness, that she's pissed away the chance she had for a nice family life with her husband, or even just as a good mother making precious memories with her daughter; and for what? for the sake of being "popular" and constantly out on the piss, like the sad 21yr old she, clearly, wishes she was.

Eta:Soz for the essay DABS, just to lighten the mood here's some photographic footage of me writing this...View attachment 556856
All 👏 Of 👏 This 👏
I do feel sorry for her to an extent, cos 9 times out of 10 history repeats itself (Jeff's mum might have been the same as she is, would possibly explain why she hardly mentions her own ma but is always glued to Ma Cureton, wants a mother figure but not her own).
But then on the other hand, she's letting history repeat, she could set an example to Cora but constantly chooses not to. It might be lack of maternal instincts it's not uncommon, but if that's the case she needs to step up regardless, you had her, it's not her fault she exists so why should she be punished by having a tit mum that doesn't care? Step up before Cora grows up to do exactly the same to her kids that she's doing to her now and thus history repeats again. She has the capacity to do better for her little girl that deserves a good mum. DO BETTER.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just imagine when Cora is older and she goes into school after all the other kids have seen the filth what her slag of a mother posts. She has the bleeping audacity to call tattle a cesspit of humanity. Why is that Jeff because you don’t like getting called out on your shameful behaviour? The truth hurts doesn’t it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So she's saying she gets recognised, I mean firstly... ye you're wearing SCOUSE BIRD earrings you daft mop and secondly you're easy to spot because you're filming yourself constantly whether it's walking down a random street or by yourself at a restaurant or in the middle of a festival when you're supposed to be having fun (if you're filming that much of it surely you're just doing it all for social media - which is what a lot of people feel the need to do these days) so yeah it's going to draw a bit of attention isn't it. You're not a celeb hun please stop acting like the whispers are a good thing. Even if the CEO of a massive chain walked in front of me I doubt I'd be assed, so why would anyone care that they've seen someone with a gift shop full of crap, who mainly steals other people's posts and advertises cam girls (not to mention dresses like they've throw on a bunch of tit from Oxfam) 😫

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.