Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying 😂😂😂 it proper reminded me of this barbie I had with perfectly curled hair and I was like i KnoW i’Ll wAsH iT aNd BrUsH it, didn’t end well 🤣
we’ve all made that mistake and lived to regret it - so funny reading that 😂

Think she’s trying to have a pop at the DAB’s saying her crappy dairy milk bars are flying out.
She couldn’t bleeping lie straight in bed. Turn it in you bleeping absolute toe
Toe 😂

Good god, woman, at least proof read your unfunny tweets 🙄

View attachment 417302
Wtf is she even on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just wanted to say what the duck is her house. Honestly feel like she's pranking us with the tit wallpapers an styles

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dying 😂😂😂 it proper reminded me of this barbie I had with perfectly curled hair and I was like i KnoW i’Ll wAsH iT aNd BrUsH it, didn’t end well 🤣
Did she end up like the Barbie at the end of Toy Story 2, "she's an artist!" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I hear her mention them bleeping bollards one more time!! Yes we know your in town your a nob if you think your getting more customers the only people that will go in is the tourists coz they don’t know your riddled!

Reactions: 7
Just found out a girl I used to go to the football matches with has been murdered by her partner after years of physical and mental abuse
I swear if she makes any more wisecracks about domestic violence I will rip into her like no one has before. I’ll obviously give my identity away but at this stage I honestly don’t give a tit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just found out a girl I used to go to the football matches with has been murdered by her partner after years of physical and mental abuse
I swear if she makes any more wisecracks about domestic violence I will rip into her like no one has before. I’ll obviously give my identity away but at this stage I honestly don’t give a tit
Sorry for you loss and hope you’re ok 😞 I wouldn’t blame you in the slightest if you did *big hugs

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Can we not add a wiki on here? So can track all this stuff easier like the one on katiehayes?

Reactions: 5
That is so sad I'm so sorry 😞 ya just never know what goes on behind closed doors.
It's diabolical that she did but its also diabolical that her ass lickin sheep were agreeing with her. Just goes to show the absolute lowlives that still follow her cos they think the sun shines out of her ass. It's baffling.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So sorry to hear this x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.