Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone know what the deal is with her family and why she moved out at 16?
They probably threw her out. Wouldn’t bleeping blame them. Imagine putting up with that for 16 years.

The dog cage took up a couple of pages 😂
I’ve had to put ours in the loft, he didn’t use it much anymore anyway (even if he did it wouldn’t make a difference)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They probably threw her out. Wouldn’t bleeping blame them. Imagine putting up with that for 16 years.

I’ve had to put ours in the loft, he didn’t use it much anymore anyway (even if he did it wouldn’t make a difference)
Don’t blame you, I’ll never look at a dog cage in the same way again. His kids must be mortified by this thing. I remember years ago him tweeting her saying he couldn’t wait to put his dick in her mouth 🤣🤣🤣 think he was replying to a pic she’d posted !!! He had teenage daughters at the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Was the poo on this thread?
If so new thread suggestion...

Shop in town may be new,
First customer review,
Came in the form of a poo

🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Has she done her walking through town video today yet? Wafting beef monster munch smell everywhere she goes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Going to the walk in test centre....fails to mention its cos her ex and her kid are in isolation. So she thinks a negative test makes her exempt obviously? Even if it’s was positive she wouldn’t isolate

• Angry
Reactions: 9
HAHAHA Jeff has topped me over the edge today. Grab your diaries at a bargain price of £4.20 gals or whatever she was yapping. You can get diaries for a pound or two, so how is this a bargain you bleeping tuna melt.

'we are technically open as we have some essentials e.g alcohol ...we are an off licence '
Operative word being some in this sentence, what else is essential according to you Jeff?and said it before, in what world is alcohol essential and worth risking the lives of your staff, yourself and all families involved, all for a bleeping miniature gin and crappy overpriced terribly named tea. Get in the bin you outrageous bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does she walk past St. George’s hall she must be paying for cheap arse parking stingy witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HAHAHA Jeff has topped me over the edge today. Grab your diaries at a bargain price of £4.20 gals or whatever she was yapping. You can get diaries for a pound or two, so how is this a bargain you bleeping tuna melt.

'we are technically open as we have some essentials e.g alcohol ...we are an off licence '
Operative word being some in this sentence, what else is essential according to you Jeff?and said it before, in what world is alcohol essential and worth risking the lives of your staff, yourself and all families involved, all for a bleeping miniature gin and crappy overpriced terribly named tea. Get in the bin you outrageous bint.
She will stand outside trying to flog them, singing like that one pound fish guy from a few years ago

• Haha
Going to the walk in test centre....fails to mention its cos her ex and her kid are in isolation. So she thinks a negative test makes her exempt obviously? Even if it’s was positive she wouldn’t isolate
Lateral flow tests aren't the best 😬
She will stand outside trying to flog them, singing like that one pound fish guy from a few years ago
Or the "Come on now girls come and get ya river island tops for a a fiver, should be £20" What an icon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's going to be like that woman who sat on a ladder with a microphone in that clothes outlet in town. "get yer diaries gerrrls, real hot chocolate flakes, pink ter make the boys wink eyyyyy cackle cackle"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know! Such a let down. Hope we got our DAB badge back off him before he left the building
me sowwi. To be honest the amount of inboxes I received was enough. Point made. Be assed with a social media war when I’ve got better things to do like masturbate and learn guitar in a shed. I’ve not give it a passing thought. I loved all the people from Plymouth who have dresses from millets and knickers from Ethelaustin ripping me. And my above average candles Are stocked in a city centre shop now. Being quiet doesn’t mean anything is forgotten. Anyhoo I’m off to buy wine and waste men’s time on grindr and chat to my new comedy agent.

cuddles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
all this talk about pink hot chocolate and real flakes, not powder! has just made me buy some online. Not from steph, a cheaper seller, same weight and product haha

• Haha
me sowwi. To be honest the amount of inboxes I received was enough. Point made. Be assed with a social media war when I’ve got better things to do like masturbate and learn guitar in a shed. I’ve not give it a passing thought. I loved all the people from Plymouth who have dresses from millets and knickers from Ethelaustin ripping me. And my above average candles Are stocked in a city centre shop now. Being quiet doesn’t mean anything is forgotten. Anyhoo I’m off to buy wine and waste men’s time on grindr and chat to my new comedy agent.

cuddles
Legend! 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5

cuddles
Can’t wait for your next show and all your new scouse bird content 🤣❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.