Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DABs sorry if I am very part time/go awol, am due an upgrade next week and it’s like my phone has read the texts from my network saying it’s on it’s way and is on the go slow in protest, it goes red hot and crashes when I come on here, hope it hasn’t inadvertently caught an STD off Jeff by being on here 🤣

Typing this from my laptop and feel proper like I’ve been grounded circa 2006 and had to beg my step sister if I can jump on her laptop to go on MSN for 5 mins to update my screen name/message to AM GROUNDED GOT NO PHONE/LAPTOP RING MY HOUSE PHONE 0161 ******* IF YOU WANT ME XOXOX 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I haven’t worn semi lashes since about 2017 (I had them on permanently for about 5 years) not sure about anyone else but I think they’re on there way out, hardly anyone gets them done these days plus with all these lockdowns they’re too high maintenance and look tit after a week or two and need infilling

I personally hate them because they’re so uncomfortable plus I wear glasses and contacts

nothing worse than having to pull them off 🤢

she’s so behind the times the bleeping meff

also DABs side note but it’s my birthday this week (won’t say what day 😉) but I wish we could have a DAB night out to celebrate 🤣😢❤
Happy birthday for whenever it is/was I hope Chuck sent peonies ❤.

Wtf is that monstrosity
Why’s her Christmas tree got haemorrhoids?

Just found out a girl I used to go to the football matches with has been murdered by her partner after years of physical and mental abuse
I swear if she makes any more wisecracks about domestic violence I will rip into her like no one has before. I’ll obviously give my identity away but at this stage I honestly don’t give a tit
I’m so sorry that’s heartbreaking, sending you love ❤.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Whichever teacher on Merseyside is apparently teaching kids about Jeff being an entrepreneur and her business ethics please hand your degree back immediately and have somebody ring ofsted for a full school inspection, thanks.
Oooh put them claws back in kitty (Jeff), ya might hurt yaself 🐱🤣

She’s on Amazon, huns 💅

View attachment 418932
Boss edit 😂

DABs sorry if I am very part time/go awol, am due an upgrade next week and it’s like my phone has read the texts from my network saying it’s on it’s way and is on the go slow in protest, it goes red hot and crashes when I come on here, hope it hasn’t inadvertently caught an STD off Jeff by being on here 🤣

Typing this from my laptop and feel proper like I’ve been grounded circa 2006 and had to beg my step sister if I can jump on her laptop to go on MSN for 5 mins to update my screen name/message to AM GROUNDED GOT NO PHONE/LAPTOP RING MY HOUSE PHONE 0161 ******* IF YOU WANT ME XOXOX 😂😂😂
"GET OFF THE PHONE I WANNA GO ON THE INTERNET!!!" ahh memoriessssss 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just found out a girl I used to go to the football matches with has been murdered by her partner after years of physical and mental abuse
I swear if she makes any more wisecracks about domestic violence I will rip into her like no one has before. I’ll obviously give my identity away but at this stage I honestly don’t give a tit
❤❤ Hope you're okay xx

She’s on Amazon, huns 💅

View attachment 418932
Yeah she's a regular ol Jeffany tunaflaps Bezos. Talks about shopping local yet goes the Greggs for sausage rolls everyday and robs stuff off Amazon and sells it for a higher price. #inspirationrighttherefolks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone noticed how when someone “trolls” her aka expressing an opinion which in the last DM wasn’t offensive, it was a reflection of something she had posted, she is happy to show the IG profile name but in today’s glowing reference about being an entrepreneur (bet Deborah Meaden is sitting up and taking notes), there’s no name? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why was she fucked off from Ford? Just remembered she was full on rimming them online and then nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god just catching up. Can’t cope with the tea on the Corrells. What a fall from grace the lovely Sarah had had. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer woman 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone noticed how when someone “trolls” her aka expressing an opinion which in the last DM wasn’t offensive, it was a reflection of something she had posted, she is happy to show the IG profile name but in today’s glowing reference about being an entrepreneur (bet Deborah Meaden is sitting up and taking notes), there’s no name? :unsure:
Again could be one of her mates writing it, we know she's known for pretending that people blow smoke up her ass and call it pot pourri.

Reactions: 11
Said it before - David Brent said that a failing salesman will hire himself a better car. It makes sense that she would pay someone to say that. It everyone thought that, she’d get their messages all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s nearly new thread time DABs, any suggestions? I’m trying to think of something that rhymes with ‘terrible bleeping mother’ or ‘piñata’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s nearly new thread time DABs, any suggestions? I’m trying to think of something that rhymes with ‘terrible bleeping mother’ or ‘piñata’
New thread: Jeff's a star ma, when she's got her own daughter hitting her own piñata (pinata pronounced pin-ya-ta)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion..
Claims to be an advocate of children's mental health, but buys her kid a pinata to smash a picture of herself :eek:

Also I've requested a wiki be set up for her so we can keep the recap at the top for anyone and keep adding 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion scousebird blogs #13 Sick of our Jeff with her Dock road breath, doesn’t give a duck about her kids mental health

MORNING DABS

And no tbh jeff I haven’t. Scraping the barrel badly these days just duck offffff

And that tinsel tits is one thirsty desperate twit who would sell her soul to be a big ‘ScOuSe TwItTeR’ account

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.