Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she thinkin with this makeup 🤦🏻‍♀️ the pinkeye is back 🤣
She hasn't put make up on for ages, it shows, probably put it on in the dark 😬
Imagine going to all that effort with your make up (still looks shite) and not putting a toner on that Simpsons hair

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine going to all that effort with your make up (still looks shite) and not putting a toner on that Simpsons hair
Its dead brassy innit, like dry straw hangin out of Worzel's ass. Set it on fire it would go up in 5 seconds flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has she got such a long head? It looks like a giant candle lightbulb

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has she got such a long head? It looks like a giant candle lightbulb
😂 It reminds me of a lad who was in our year at school and he had the same long shaped head to and our group called him test tube head....we were just the worst 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
this thread always cracks me up! everyone comes off as nice and on the same wavelength too...had a look at boss babe shop. don't know why she'd try and copy scousebird branding/name as the stuff is really nice?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
😂😂We were terrible and had names for all the lads based on there head shape, Malcolm meatball head and wotsit head were two of my faves to go with test tube head
The worst is when they have nicknames like this and then you can’t remember there actual name, so you see them as an adult and like erm hiii meatball 🥴🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like to think her mentioning ‘getting out of the rental agreement’ in the storage unit was an ode to you Shirl.
Yes, her idea of getting out of it was leaving with arrears and spray painting stripes/tearing random strips of wallpaper off the wall so the young lady taking on the unit after her wouldn't be able to keep it.

Tory behaviour.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Yes, her idea of getting out of it was leaving with arrears and spray painting stripes/tearing random strips of wallpaper off the wall so the young lady taking on the unit after her wouldn't be able to keep it.

Tory behaviour.
bleep behaviour!..... bUT dOnT yOu KnOw wHo I aM!!???! 🤬
You can’t get away with tit like that forever! She’ll mess with the wrong person one day

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.