Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to live round the corner from 92 and saw a few famous faces go into that entry 🙈 some were never secretive about it, used to just come in fancy cars or get dropped off in them and in they went 😅
I used to work on Aigburth Road. We've defo seen each other in the street 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've not posted over here before, just been lurking for a bit. Never followed her, never thought the scouse bird thing was funny even when she was anonymous tbh but was indifferent to her, now she's unavoidable and the perpetual scouse stereotypes/crass sex "humour" does my head in without me even following her, the shutters to her new shop in town give me the ick, why is she so tacky?? Absolutely no taste. Anyway just been reading some old threads to find out more cos I'm a nosey witch, got curious so had a look at her accounts and the exs etc ...might be late with this but did anyway see the this post the ex made about Cora before Christmas? (below). Blurred her face cos unlike her ma I don't wanna blast the kid's face all over the Internet like. I thought it spoke volumes about her as a mother like, imagine your kid crying in bed and having to bell their da for comfort when you're there.

Eta: In the first thread I reckon all those "cleaners" and friends posting were her lmao. They all spouted the exact same bullshit, wrote the same and were just a bit too eager to defend any and everything mentioned. What a head.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I've not posted over here before, just been lurking for a bit. Never followed her, never thought the scouse bird thing was funny even when she was anonymous tbh but was indifferent to her, now she's unavoidable and the perpetual scouse stereotypes/crass sex "humour" does my head in without me even following her, the shutters to her new shop in town give me the ick, why is she so tacky?? Absolutely no taste. Anyway just been reading some old threads to find out more cos I'm a nosey witch, got curious so had a look at her accounts and the exs etc ...might be late with this but did anyway see the this post the ex made about Cora before Christmas? (below). Blurred her face cos unlike her ma I don't wanna blast the kid's face all over the Internet like. I thought it spoke volumes about her as a mother like, imagine your kid crying in bed and having to bell their da for comfort when you're there.

Ps. In the first thread I reckon all those "cleaners" and friends posting her her lmao. They all spouted the exact same bullshit, wrote the same and were just a bit too eager to defend any and everything mentioned. What a head.
Why did she have to comment that? She’s made herself seem even colder now

Reactions: 15

Eta: In the first thread I reckon all those "cleaners" and friends posting were her lmao. They all spouted the exact same bullshit, wrote the same and were just a bit too eager to defend any and everything mentioned. What a head.
I find this so upsetting. Imagine poor Cora crying for her dad, sleeping with his pic under her pillow and her narcissistic ‘mother’ saying it’s just because she’s trying to get out of bedtime. No empathy.
My mum and dad split up when I was not much older than Cora and this has unlocked a memory - I spent many a nighttime sobbing for my dad. Poor baby girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I find this so upsetting. Imagine poor Cora crying for her dad, sleeping with his pic under her pillow and her narcissistic ‘mother’ saying it’s just because she’s trying to get out of bedtime. No empathy.
My mum and dad split up when I was not much older than Cora and this has unlocked a memory - I spent many a nighttime sobbing for my dad. Poor baby girl.
That comment just shows what a complete witch she is. Poor Cora probably doesn’t even like being with her

Reactions: 14
Poor Cora 😭
I remember going on a weekend away in primary school and I was SO homesick and I couldn’t stop crying and just wanted to be at home, this was when I was about 9. After that I couldn’t even sleep at my Nan and Grandad’s I got that homesick and panicked when I wasn’t there.
The thought of Cora feeling like that at such a young age is heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I feel for the poor girl. Obviously you can't see her face but on the actual post you can see she is visibly upset, got tears on her face etc. I don't really understand why her Dad has posted it publicly though, unless he just wants to let people know she's upset when she's with her or something. Whatever the reason I feel sorry for her, neither of them seem bothered about her privacy at all

• Sad
The word scran just reminds me of that video of the girl on the train ‘I’ve got 6 pound for bifters, pizzas I’ve got SCRANNN’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#shitteaprobs
#middleclassprobs

Does she really identify as middle class?

View attachment 399526
People who post this sort of shite are really not middle class!
She’s trying to be funny but she’s just a tit!
As for the the Cora crying thing, it’s awful she’s so young and is like that, but equally her dad shouldn’t be posting that publicly. It’s not fair on the kid. But it does speak volumes

I will never get over that picture of poor Cora. I think she’s tit herself and had to comment to play it down, but what she should have been doing is phoning him and telling him to get that post down. The poor kid, it’s heartbreaking enough that she feels that way but as she gets older and other kids see these posts she’ll get bullied even more.

• Heart
  • Sad
#shitteaprobs
#middleclassprobs

Does she really identify as middle class?

View attachment 399526
I think if you have to say you are middle class, then you’re not middle class. It’s not even funny as a joke really. Can she only make yellow. Green. Or brown meals? I never see anything that doesn’t resemble a pile of puke with some sort of garnish on it. It’s truly the worst food account going

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Paul’s just as bad for sharing that. Tit for tat with the pair of them at the child’s expense. Gobshites

• Heart
Poor Cora 😢 my dad bought me a phone when him and my mum split up, it was a proper Nokia banger, I used to miss him so much the weekends I wasn’t at his and I remember it was free to text other O2 phones at the weekend and I used to bombard him with texts saying love you/miss you daddy with screens of x’s on. I’d have to hide the phone under my pillow or my mum would take it off me cos I used to play snake game until daft o clock haha. I also probably did my dads head in while he was trying to chill with his girlfriend 😂 But that post has brought back so many memories and made me feel so sad for Cora 💔 at least she has Paul, even tho he hates us he does seem like a good guy.

• Heart
Paul knows exactly what he’s doing sharing stuff like that. The greasy meff. Yes she’s a weekend ma and Cora probably is more for him than she is Steph but both of them need to keep that child off social media. She’s in school now, why is his account wide open? People who post pictures of their children and don’t even have the common sense to make their socials as private as they can blow my mind!!

• Heart
Paul knows exactly what he’s doing sharing stuff like that. The greasy meff. Yes she’s a weekend ma and Cora probably is more for him than she is Steph but both of them need to keep that child off social media. She’s in school now, why is his account wide open? People who post pictures of their children and don’t even have the common sense to make their socials as private as they can blow my mind!!
This 👏👏👏. Bare in mind where he works aswell. His social media is up, with his child all over it. Absolute bleep

Reactions: 13
I don’t know how people can comfortably share their children online when they don’t have private profiles. The thought actually knocks me sick. Kids need to be protected.

I know from working in a similar job that it’s advised not to have social media at all and definitely not with your real name and open to public view. They should both be putting the kid and her well-being first...neither of them are in my opinion

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.