Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell us who!
Was mostly footballers, seen that Milan Baros on occasion, i thought he was fit before that 😅 that Cisse was there a couple of times, Gerrard's cousin that played for Everton think his name is Anthony, couple of Man Utd players I'd never heard of but my brother recognised, but there was some older dude that was in a band in the 60s that was seen goin down there as well but can't remember his name or what band it was now 😖 wasn't the Beatles obvs 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least she admits that she sits on her ass all day doin nothin, and people still liking it 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

That's one of the early episodes I think, where they think they killed him so they try throw him out of the window and say he's bus surfing 🤣 Guest House Paradiso is the feature length film they made, if ya haven't watched it I deffo recommend it it's just as hilarious as the series 😅
Waynetta Slob there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know how people can comfortably share their children online when they don’t have private profiles. The thought actually knocks me sick. Kids need to be protected.
I remember reading an article before I became a mum about having your kids on profile pics and it was sayin paedos lift pics from people's profiles all the time, and when ya hear of images of kids on people's computers it's also pics of kids in general not just indecent so the thought of a pweirdo havin any pic of my kids on their computer in any way just makes me skin crawl so I never have them on my profile pics for that reason and all my socials are for people in my circle only.

So she’s putting a story up at 11am still in bed with yesterdays makeup smeared all over her face and talking about how her daughter gets up at 7am... Cora is probably counting down the minutes till she goes back to her Dad’s 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
December....the diaries and calendars are flying out
January....I can’t get rid of these bleeping diaries and calendars so I’ll reduce them again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
December....the diaries and calendars are flying out
January....I can’t get rid of these bleeping diaries and calendars so I’ll reduce them again
The chocolate bars will be the same. Crocodile tears about food banks yet has the cheek to flog bars of chocolate for a fiver....something doesn’t sit right with that for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but if you’re willing to pay a fiver for a bar of chocolate you can get for a pound from the corner shop just because of some cheesy wrapper that is going to end up in the bin, you need to have a word with yourself.

Reactions: 22
The chocolate bars will be the same. Crocodile tears about food banks yet has the cheek to flog bars of chocolate for a fiver....something doesn’t sit right with that for me.
Cora and NMH will be getting a diary, calendar and a tit load of dairy milks for their birthdays

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to really enjoy following scousebird

now she just makes me cringe

she’s not relatable at all, just seems all over the place.
She dresses like an absolute woman, I mean so do I these days as I put all my effort into my kids, but I don’t plaster myself all over the internet either.
Her scran page is atrocious, wouldn’t touch anything that she’s made 🤮

Reactions: 18
I find this so upsetting. Imagine poor Cora crying for her dad, sleeping with his pic under her pillow and her narcissistic ‘mother’ saying it’s just because she’s trying to get out of bedtime. No empathy.
My mum and dad split up when I was not much older than Cora and this has unlocked a memory - I spent many a nighttime sobbing for my dad. Poor baby girl.
Poor little thing. And I had the same situation mum and dad split and also have a narc mother, not surprised by Jeffanys comment, she just doesn't give a tit. Narcs never do, she just finds a way to make it about herself!

And moaning about her kid getting up ya 7, isn't that a lie in for people with kids? I mean she wouldn't know, but still...

And don't start me on last night's smeared make up all over her face. It's gross. The only time that is/was ever allowed was when you'd had one too many quadvods back in uni and when you got home at 6am, conked out before youd even had a chance to get undressed.

And also..what the effin Jeff. The worst dress sense to have have graced the planet.

Screenshot_20210123-194310.jpg

• Sick
I used to really enjoy following scousebird

now she just makes me cringe

she’s not relatable at all, just seems all over the place.
She dresses like an absolute woman, I mean so do I these days as I put all my effort into my kids, but I don’t plaster myself all over the internet either.
Her scran page is atrocious, wouldn’t touch anything that she’s made 🤮
Off subject but your user name 🤣 I can not stomach coco melon my kid loves it

Poor little thing. And I had the same situation mum and dad split and also have a narc mother, not surprised by Jeffanys comment, she just doesn't give a tit. Narcs never do, she just finds a way to make it about herself!

And moaning about her kid getting up ya 7, isn't that a lie in for people with kids? I mean she wouldn't know, but still...

And don't start me on last night's smeared make up all over her face. It's gross. The only time that is/was ever allowed was when you'd had one too many quadvods back in uni and when you got home at 6am, conked out before youd even had a chance to get undressed.

And also..what the effin Jeff. The worst dress sense to have have graced the planet.

View attachment 400484
I can bleeping smell this photo. And it smells of 8 day old tuna pasta and red onions

Rancid twit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Off subject but your user name 🤣 I can not stomach coco melon my kid loves it

I can bleeping smell this photo. And it smells of 8 day old tuna pasta and red onions

Rancid twit
Oh and I forgot to mention, what is the deal with the Moschino bum bag thing, never in my life time have they been in fashion (except MAYBE at a festival if you're a liability and lose your tit often). That brand just reminds me of back in the late 90s/ early 00s when you went to Morgan and Fcuk and thought you were the tit.
She makes me cringe badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve read most of these threads and I’m often too busy dealing with my PROPER job and children to post but I’m furious that she’s just put on her stories fb about dry jan and home schooling especially as we all know her gorgeous little girl is lashed into school for no good reason 😡
Can’t find it now to screen shot. I’m furious. The lying cow.

Reactions: 13
Wake up and caught up 😂 going back to that picture of Cora crying. It’s sly it’s been put on social media and her comment is just as bad if not worse. It sounds to me that she can’t cope with her and she’s kicked off crying at bed time and screamed for her dad cos she’s just like ‘get to bed now’ if you know what I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.