Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it now 😡
What a cheeky twit she is. And if Greaseball Paul was that much of a fuckin man he would have stood up to her and made sure Jeff had her instead of puttin her in school.
He's just as bad as her for lettin it happen imo. Weak little Greaseballed witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What a cheeky twit she is. And if Greaseball Paul was that much of a fuckin man he would have stood up to her and made sure Jeff had her instead of puttin her in school.
He's just as bad as her for lettin it happen imo. Weak little Greaseballed witch.
Remember though she does homeschooling at 3pm according to her diary....when coras in after school club!!?! 🤔 I agree, they’re as bad as each other.

• Haha
Says a lot about how much time she spends with her. My mate has two kids to homeschool and has to work from home. She’s in bed asleep at 10pm. And Cora is 4, they only get asked to draw pictures or something else that’s not that hard for a 4 year old.

Reactions: 10
Says a lot about how much time she spends with her. My mate has two kids to homeschool and has to work from home. She’s in bed asleep at 10pm. And Cora is 4, they only get asked to draw pictures or something else that’s not that hard for a 4 year old.
Reception is piss easy compared to year 1 and up, the only homework mine ever got in Reception was spellings and reading books that was it. Now its all the new way to do fuckin maths (isn't maths just maths?? Apparently not says curriculum 🤦🏻‍♀️) and full on science experiments, if she can't cope with what she has now she's well and truly fucked later on!

P.S, Jeff's hot chocolate looks like dirty dog tit dish water pass it on.

• Haha
Reception is piss easy compared to year 1 and up, the only homework mine ever got in Reception was spellings and reading books that was it. Now its all the new way to do fuckin maths (isn't maths just maths?? Apparently not says curriculum 🤦🏻‍♀️) and full on science experiments, if she can't cope with what she has now she's well and truly fucked later on!

P.S, Jeff's hot chocolate looks like dirty dog tit dish water pass it on.
My eldest is in year 6 and she’s pretty self sufficient to be fair but if she does ask me anything especially math related I’m like “.....erm, ask Alexa” 🤣
My youngest is year 1 and obviously last lockdown he was in reception and you’re right, there’s a massive difference!!!!

Reactions: 6
I still can’t believe her child is in school and then Jeff posts ‘funny’ memes about home schooling. She’s is so tone deaf it’s untrue.

Also I don’t know what her tit chocolate is doing to that milk but I have a velvetiser and it turns the entire drink into a velvety consistency which is the whole point of the machine! Hers just looks like instant stuff - chocolate flavoured milk with a bit of froth on top. Hotel Chocolat should stop her posting - she’ll be putting people off buying a velvetiser at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apologies if this has already been posted or is old news but I’ve just clicked on the account that was created for Cora and was shocked by the ‘let’s face it, this account is no longer anything to do with Steph) do you think Paul has this account? ive jumped from thread 3 to here because I’m now fully invested and want to know what she’s doing in real-time 😂
E6090786-BFD3-4F27-B412-0C87122793FD.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Apologies if this has already been posted or is old news but I’ve just clicked on the account that was created for Cora and was shocked by the ‘let’s face it, this account is no longer anything to do with Steph) do you think Paul has this account? ive jumped from thread 3 to here because I’m now fully invested and want to know what she’s doing in real-time 😂
View attachment 401507
I think that account was originally her boobleyboo personal insta, then she started posting Cora all over it and changed it

Reactions: 6
I think that account was originally her boobleyboo personal insta, then she started posting Cora all over it and changed it
Ah that makes sense. I read it as though they were having a dig saying that Steph never has Cora.

Reactions: 5
Oh she makes my blood boil 😭😭😭😭 telling her loyal followers she’s been selected by DWP to employ young people on the kickstart scheme. No hun, you don’t get selected, you have to apply for it. So them pesky tories who she hates so much are going to be paying the wages of the new staff for her prime location shop. How people fall for this is beyond me

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh she makes my blood boil 😭😭😭😭 telling her loyal followers she’s been selected by DWP to employ young people on the kickstart scheme. No hun, you don’t get selected, you have to apply for it. So them pesky tories who she hates so much are going to be paying the wages of the new staff for her prime location shop. How people fall for this is beyond me
F*ck the tories though steph. Unless they’re helping your business and providing you with paid staff and a nice little £1500 bonus per placement. I don’t blame her for using this scheme but why lie? 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
I honestly think she believes her own lies the amount of tit that comes out her mouth. This is purely a way of her making people work all hours for duck all pay whilst she “works from home”! She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 13
I honestly think she believes her own lies the amount of tit that comes out her mouth. This is purely a way of her making people work all hours for duck all pay whilst she “works from home”! She’s a disgrace
I wouldn’t want anyone with a small business to fail but she is something else. I honestly hope it goes bleeping tits up on her. She’s a disgusting, lying, Tory bleep

• Heart
You couldn’t make money from influencing or blogging back in 2012 she says hahahaha
Tell that to the likes of pixiwoo and Tanya Burr who started in 09!

You couldn’t make money from influencing or blogging back in 2012 she says hahahaha
Tell that to the likes of pixiwoo and Tanya Burr who started in 09!
Who’s she influencing???!! 🤣🤣🤣 apart from us to come on here to call her out for her constant lies and inconsistencies!

• Haha
So someone in jakes mums house has tested positive, doesn’t that mean she should be isolating? I thought support bubbles were basically supposed to be treated as one household?
And if she’s sending Cora to school aswell, does she not understand that this is why we are in these lockdowns because of gobshites like her where it’s one rule for one and one rule for everyone else!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Covid aside, if you ever need a reminder of why to wash your hands after touching things other people may have touched, please think of this picture. Yes she did sniff whilst talking and wipe her nose with her hand 🤢
Been on the Columbian marching powder again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.