Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she drink her tea/coffee like a man nothing ladylike about her full fist around the handle at the front!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know, looks like someone fired a rocket launcher at the simpsons and that was the end result
Remember that episode of Only Fools and Horses when Del gets that jarg paint thats meant to be for signs on the inside of a tunnel and Rodney ends up painting the takeaway with it and it's fuckin bright yellow 🤣 and he says to the takeaway owner it's to save on leccy, thats prob why Jeffs done hers that colour 🤣🤣

Jeff is a Donk Bird 🤔
DJs, The Krazyhouse resident DJ was deffo riddled 🤢

The Corell ones gone private!! 😂😂😂 Must love a good tattle
I couldn't even find her to have a nose, proper fell under the radar 😅 cos all this Corell tea was way before I started following Jeff so all this is new news to me 🐸☕

Is this her? Will take it back down if it isn't 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember that episode of Only Fools and Horses when Del gets that jarg paint thats meant to be for signs on the inside of a tunnel and Rodney ends up painting the takeaway with it and it's fuckin bright yellow 🤣 and he says to the takeaway owner it's to save on leccy, thats prob why Jeffs done hers that colour 🤣🤣

DJs, The Krazyhouse resident DJ was deffo riddled 🤢

I couldn't even find her to have a nose, proper fell under the radar 😅 cos all this Corell tea was way before I started following Jeff so all this is new news to me 🐸☕

Is this her? Will take it back down if it isn't 😬
Yeh that’s her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember that episode of Only Fools and Horses when Del gets that jarg paint thats meant to be for signs on the inside of a tunnel and Rodney ends up painting the takeaway with it and it's fuckin bright yellow 🤣 and he says to the takeaway owner it's to save on leccy, thats prob why Jeffs done hers that colour 🤣
😂😂😂 used to love only fools when I was a kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeh that’s her
She's even blacked out her profile pic as if she's some celeb that doesn't want to be hounded by the press or somethin 😅 oh hun you're not that special.

😂😂😂 used to love only fools when I was a kid.
Absolute comedy gold, ya look back on it now and you can see why people could be outraged at how racist and sexist it was but I still love it 😬😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's even blacked out her profile pic as if she's some celeb that doesn't want to be hounded by the press or somethin 😅 oh hun you're not that special.

Absolute comedy gold, ya look back on it now and you can see why people could be outraged at how racist and sexist it was but I still love it 😬😅
Too true, I was brought up with staying at my nan and grandads on a Friday or Saturday night whilst my mum and dad had a night out away from my sister and me and my grandad used to always have us watch only fools, till death us do part, it ain’t half hot mum, some mothers do ave em, are you being served?, rising damp etc on uk gold in the evenings and I loved it, but without really knowing how inappropriate some of it was for kids. My mum used to go mad at my grandad when I said what we’d watched 😂🙈

• Haha
Nothing she does is with any grace or decorum or class or sense! She’s a moose
What a sad little life Jeff!

Too true, I was brought up with staying at my nan and grandads on a Friday or Saturday night whilst my mum and dad had a night out away from my sister and me and my grandad used to always have us watch only fools, till death us do part, it ain’t half hot mum, some mothers do ave em, are you being served?, rising damp etc on uk gold in the evenings and I loved it, but without really knowing how inappropriate some of it was for kids. My mum used to go mad at my grandad when I said what we’d watched 😂🙈
Hahaha same we used to watch Bottom 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Graceand decorum of a reversing truck with no tyres........absolute classic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bottom was the best!!!!!!
LOVE Bottom. Still sad that Rick isn't with us anymore, pure talent 😞 loved the film Guest House Paradiso as well but not when Richie and Eddie want to get the video tape from the dudes room while him and his wife are asleep and uses the fishing rod from the hatch in the ceiling 🤢🤢 I have a phobia of nipple rings (even though back in the day Mr B had one and it used to knock me sick 😅) and that scene made me proper heave haha.

• Haha
LOVE Bottom. Still sad that Rick isn't with us anymore, pure talent 😞 loved the film Guest House Paradiso as well but not when Richie and Eddie want to get the video tape from the dudes room while him and his wife are asleep and uses the fishing rod from the hatch in the ceiling 🤢🤢 I have a phobia of nipple rings (even though back in the day Mr B had one and it used to knock me sick 😅) and that scene made me proper heave haha.
I was gutted when rik mayall died! Omg guest house paradiso 🤣🤣🤣 mr twit ITS PRONOUNCED THWAITE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she added the wrong picture & meant to add the top that says “swear down, honest to god, not even messin” or “prin of gin”. I’m yet to see anyone other than her wearing one
D34F2A6B-5423-422A-8833-CA7D1CD97004.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she added the wrong picture & meant to add the top that says “swear down, honest to god, not even messin” or “prin of gin”. I’m yet to see anyone other than her wearing oneView attachment 398042
But they “fly off the shelves” and “she can’t keep up with the orders”. Same as the diaries and calendar she was inundated with orders for which she’s now got 7 minute videos desperately trying to flog them as shockingly as the DABs said nobody wants an overpriced diary or calendar whilst we’re in a national lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
because the shop is so busy. I mean look at that turnaround time- they must be sat waiting for an order to come through. Just so you know how busy she is, there will be a screenshot of an order or diary purchase just to prove they have customers snd what the rest of us are missing out on.
Takes longer standing in the post office queue at the minute

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.