Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s one cheeky bleep! Jumping on the FSM bandwagon for likes and retweets when she is a part time fuckin parent. duck off Steph you self entitled twit, ‘if this was all I had to feed Cora I’d cry myself to sleep’ think about what you’re saying in the public domain. There are plenty of people in this exact desperate position and you posting a daft tweet for attention is a bleeping disgrace. Have some empathy and compassion and make a REAL contribution to society seeing as you’ve ‘turned over a mil’

edited to add that I’m in a very fortunate position however if I was relying on free school meals to feed my kids and saw her tweet I would be heartbroken and feel so embarrassed. Maybe I’m being dramatic but it sounds like she’s trying to say ‘thank god that isn’t all I’ve got’

awww I’m on one tonight dabs🤣 sorry I’m not articulating myself very well

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She’s one cheeky bleep! Jumping on the FSM bandwagon for likes and retweets when she is a part time fuckin parent. duck off Steph you self entitled twit, ‘if this was all I had to feed Cora I’d cry myself to sleep’ think about what you’re saying in the public domain. There are plenty of people in this exact desperate position and you posting a daft tweet for attention is a bleeping disgrace. Have some empathy and compassion and make a REAL contribution to society seeing as you’ve ‘turned over a mil’
So out of all of the hot takes she could have had on this, that’s the caption she went with? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She made a million last year, I take it she's donating a few grand to help the less fortunate?

Reactions: 9

edited to add that I’m in a very fortunate position however if I was relying on free school meals to feed my kids and saw her tweet I would be heartbroken and feel so embarrassed. Maybe I’m being dramatic but it sounds like she’s trying to say ‘thank god that isn’t all I’ve got’

awww I’m on one tonight dabs🤣
Think she also forgets we’ve seen her fridge when her kid is staying over for the night....

He’s twice divorced and his dick has been up Jeff’s hole. No ta.
Maybe one of us DABs should take one for the team 🤣
after you pal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18

awww I’m on one tonight dabs🤣 sorry I’m not articulating myself very well
Fucccckkk off Jeff! Didn’t she share her fridge and it was like mouldy food, some wine and that was about it??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just in case you haven’t found it yet. Enjoy!
Also notice her natural full lips there 💋

Sorry, just finished the first episode of desperate scouse wives (for cringe material) and it’s bleeping dire! Lines like ‘oh I know yeah, can you cope’. I do also remember she thought she looked liked one of the girls called Elissa and I’m once again cringing.

She sorry is our own Jeff.
I like Elissa, but do need to watch the series where is it please lovely? I remember when it just started Debbie OT came to our house, she want to school with my step daughter. Step daughter fawning all over her. I lost all respect that day 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

So if this happens is Jeff going to stay open seeing how she’s an offy like
Swear down, honest to god, not even messin
Hahaha. Had to edit because I put iffy instead of offy. Perfectly describes her really

As soon as I seen someone had tit in her doorway I had to come see what gold you lot could come up with 😂

It was one of yas wasnt it!

• Haha
Also notice her natural full lips there 💋

I like Elissa, but do need to watch the series where is it please lovely? I remember when it just started Debbie OT came to our house, she want to school with my step daughter. Step daughter fawning all over her. I lost all respect that day 🤣
The All4 app. I couldn’t get passed another episode. Amanda Harrington has this constant smirk on her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.