Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s this?! Someone’s had a Barry white outside her shop!!!?? Screenshot please dabs!!!!
Barry White 😂😂 it was in her insta stories lovely so no screenshots but you can imagine it I’m sure, someone’s done a tit in the doorway *cackle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Be amazing if it was Corbyns, fucked off with her using his name everywhere still

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh girls, it's been quite the week for Shirl. Against my strong advice, my good friend Anton Du Beke bought some of those knock off Spanish Cleaning Products from Scouse Turd. I was practicing my cha cha cha on his newly mopped kitchen floor when I went flying, legs akimbo, narrowly missing knocking his freshly made fondue off the counter. It was awful, sequins everywhere, Anton was beside himself.

Anyhow, being the honourable chap he is, he went straight to the Scouse Turd shop and tit in her doorway in retaliation. Alls well that ends well.

View attachment 385806

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh girls, it's been quite the week for Shirl. Against my strong advice, my good friend Anton Du Beke bought some of those knock off Spanish Cleaning Products from Scouse Turd. I was practicing my cha cha cha on his newly mopped kitchen floor when I went flying, legs akimbo, narrowly missing knocking his freshly made fondue off the counter. It was awful, sequins everywhere, Anton was beside himself.

Anyhow, being the honourable chap he is, he went straight to the Scouse Turd shop and tit in her doorway in retaliation. Alls well that ends well.

View attachment 385806
oh Shirl you will forever be a national and in fact international treasure!!! Anton needs to wind his neck in to be fair...he should know better than to line the pockets of the actual scouse turd!

Jeff right now......DESGUSTIN’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
oh Shirl you will forever be a national and in fact international treasure!!! Anton needs to wind his neck in to be fair...he should know better than to line the pockets of the actual scouse turd!
I did warn him that if he bought me one of her diaries I would have to beat him to death with it. Very upsetting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 385806
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
As soon as I seen someone had tit in her doorway I had to come see what gold you lot could come up with 😂

It was one of yas wasnt it!
🤣🤣 my mind automatically went to this cos I was watchin it last night, deffo a bum that didn't have any change to get into the bogs 😅
"You don't have to be Michelle....no 5 dollar tit, I get 2 dollars change!" 🤣🤣 fuckin love that movie!

Hope they continue to be fine 🤞🏼
Ahh they're all good thanks 😁 wouldn't think there was anythin wrong with the little bugger today, been zipping around all over the house causing havoc 😂😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Aah I’m cackling at the fact someone took a tit in her doorway. They maybe needed some of her magic pepto bismol hot chocolate to settle their stomach but her essential shop was closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not normally one to comment on people's looks. But in the pink hazmat she looks so much more fresh faced. Her tattooed eyebrows and lips, lip fillers and botox have made her look so harsh. She has completely ruined her mouth. It looks diseased half the time. I was trying to figure out why and realised it was the tattooed lips. Doesn't help with all the lip smacking and gurning she does. When she doesn't have a filter on she looks like a completely different person. Might be unpopular opinion but I thought she was quite a pleasant looking girl when she first exposed herself (always dressed like a wool though) 🤪

She also needs to swerved the blonde. Just makes her face look dirty. She suited her dark hair so much more!

Reactions: 18
I'm not normally one to comment on people's looks. But in the pink hazmat she looks so much more fresh faced. Her tattooed eyebrows and lips, lip fillers and botox have made her look so harsh. She has completely ruined her mouth. It looks diseased half the time. I was trying to figure out why and realised it was the tattooed lips. Doesn't help with all the lip smacking and gurning she does. When she doesn't have a filter on she looks like a completely different person. Might be unpopular opinion but I thought she was quite a pleasant looking girl when she first exposed herself (always dressed like a wool though) 🤪

She also needs to swerved the blonde. Just makes her face look dirty. She suited her dark hair so much more!
I think she looks better as a brunette

Reactions: 14
When you say in her doorway.🤔

The “sell out”diaries are now 50% off. She will still be trying to sell them in November for 50p. Exactly what they are worth
Shame she didn't offer the pages of the diaries to wipe the shitters arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.