Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sold the nans council house in Kirkdale.
she bought the one she’s in now for about 150k which is cheeeeeeap af these days! tbh she says no one wanted it cos it was a project but it’s also poorly laid out and no where near as big as her pictures make it look, every room in that house is on the smaller side, one of the bedrooms I don’t even think is big enough to be a classed as one. There’s also no garden.
I wish I could tell you all the name of her road so you can see what I mean on Rightmove 🤣
The most a house has sold for on her road is £170k (last year) which again, is on the cheaper end of the scale these days. Hardly prime Crosby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She sold the nans council house in Kirkdale.
she bought the one she’s in now for about 150k which is cheeeeeeap af these days! tbh she says no one wanted it cos it was a project but it’s also poorly laid out and no where near as big as her pictures make it look, every room in that house is on the smaller side, one of the bedrooms I don’t even think is big enough to be a classed as one. There’s also no garden.
I wish I could tell you all the name of her road so you can see what I mean on Rightmove 🤣
That road is horrendous for parking! I had a friend who lived down there and I’d always drop her on main road and be like can you walk down 🥴😅 because so tight and no one really has a drive. I love the house styles down there but the parking put me off buying down there! Thank god I didn’t,
Imagine having her as a neighbour 😳

Reactions: 9
Imagine opening your curtains in a morning to that mural monstrosity she’s got.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine opening your curtains in a morning to that mural monstrosity she’s got.
Made me howl the way she was saying if you own a old house you’re like it’s caretaker and it’s your responsibility to look after it but she painted that abomination on the front of her house all over the original brickwork 🤣🤣🤣🤣 dead in keeping with the original features that hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have to laugh at that story saying “I’m sure the original owners would be happy with what I’ve done to it”. I hope they’re haunting the living tit out of you for the glass parrots and the toy story ceiling alone. When they see the plans for the love island garden from the spirit world I hope they go full Amityville Horror on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have to laugh at that story saying “I’m sure the original owners would be happy with what I’ve done to it”. I hope they’re haunting the living tit out of you for the glass parrots and the toy story ceiling alone. When they see the plans for the love island garden from the spirit world I hope they go full Amityville Horror on her.
They’ll soon have no option but to summons beetlejuice to bio-exorcise her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I
The All4 app. I couldn’t get passed another episode. Amanda Harrington has this constant smirk on her.
I couldn’t contain the cringe I had when they would sit in Newz Bar thinking they were gorg 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where Cora and her dad live....half the time!??!! Notice how she turns into the camera when she says that.......LIES!

Surely you’d say -coras dad lives there so she’s got somewhere familiar to stay when she’s at his.....

she’s only got her now more cos she can’t go to school and he’s got to work

Anyone who has to make a point of saying all this stuff and about the bills being paid on time comment is lying!!!

she’s one deluded bleep!

edited to add....there’s a lot of nasal congestion and facial bloating going on there too I noticed .....sniffffffffff
She’s still in school, my kids in the same class 🙄 she is a critical worker after all with the offy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg she’s literally sat at home most days!
Is she at the school much is it always her dad?
I’ve only seen her two days to be fair, but I have to drop mine off as soon as they open so I can make it to work on time. Seen Jeff dropping her off a few times since September with her gorgeous masks on show

• Haha
  • Sick
I’ve only seen her two days to be fair, but I have to drop mine off as soon as they open so I can make it to work on time. Seen Jeff dropping her off a few times since September with her gorgeous masks on show
I feel sorry for Cora, so much of her mums cringey personal life is online forever! Nothing is ever truly deleted online and all her school friends will eventually come across this

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s one cheeky bleep! Jumping on the FSM bandwagon for likes and retweets when she is a part time fuckin parent. duck off Steph you self entitled twit, ‘if this was all I had to feed Cora I’d cry myself to sleep’ think about what you’re saying in the public domain. There are plenty of people in this exact desperate position and you posting a daft tweet for attention is a bleeping disgrace. Have some empathy and compassion and make a REAL contribution to society seeing as you’ve ‘turned over a mil’

edited to add that I’m in a very fortunate position however if I was relying on free school meals to feed my kids and saw her tweet I would be heartbroken and feel so embarrassed. Maybe I’m being dramatic but it sounds like she’s trying to say ‘thank god that isn’t all I’ve got’

awww I’m on one tonight dabs🤣 sorry I’m not articulating myself very well
duck me she is one stupid fucker

Reactions: 10
Yeah it’s proper sly on her. The underwear pic she took for reasons she would not disclose was done during their transition period, school ma’s LOVED that one 🤣🤣🤣 she is affectionately known as big bird, because she’s an actual bleeping giant in the flesh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I

I couldn’t contain the cringe I had when they would sit in Newz Bar thinking they were gorg 😭
Oh I know and it was shittest atmosphere going in there. It would have been better having them scrap in Pop World. I’m going to watch the second one later I’ve just remembered the blogger lad Jaiden ripped Amanda’s hair extensions out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah it’s proper sly on her. The underwear pic she took for reasons she would not disclose was done during their transition period, school ma’s LOVED that one 🤣🤣🤣 she is affectionately known as big bird, because she’s an actual bleeping giant in the flesh
Omg haha I’ve seen her in the flesh, she’s a proper grock! Don’t think she considers Cora in anything she does, never has.

• Heart
She’s still in school, my kids in the same class 🙄 she is a critical worker after all with the offy
duck off!! She is an absolute lazy scum bag. Sending Cora into school, putting her own daughter and teachers at risk, so she can have “pinch me” moments sitting in her house of horrors. Her crappy cheap horrible house, in the absolute worse road in Crosby.
Meanwhile all the decent parents are killing them selves homeschooling and working actual real jobs. Absolute dick head.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.