Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch the story on her house page? Talking about all the property she owns and said, ā€œI still own the house in Walton. Thatā€™s where Cora and her dad liveā€
*tit what have a just said!*
adds ā€œhalf the timeā€
So there you have it, confirmation from the horses mouth!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Did anyone catch the story on her house page? Talking about all the property she owns and said, ā€œI still own the house in Walton. Thatā€™s where Cora and her dad liveā€
adds ā€œhalf the timeā€
As soon as I heard her say Iā€™m gonna take you on a journey of me houses I was like BORE OFF ya big headed c nt , no one asked. Couldnā€™t watch the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Heā€™s twice divorced and his dick has been up Jeffā€™s hole. No ta.
Maybe one of us DABs should take one for the team šŸ¤£
fukin amaazing this!! daren't thing what else has been up Jeff's hole

As soon as I heard her say Iā€™m gonna take you on a journey of me houses I was like BORE OFF ya big headed c nt , no one asked. Couldnā€™t watch the rest.
I am going to take you on a tour of my houses in the beautiful algare, marbella and monaco, oh hang on Walton :) and bet she is more Seaforth than Crosby!

• Haha
adds ā€œhalf the timeā€
Fuckin knew it!

Heā€™ll be living there cos itā€™s free

• Haha
Reactions: 10
adds ā€œhalf the timeā€
Iā€™ve always paid all my bills! šŸ¤„šŸ¤„ didnā€™t she leave a huge rent bill at the storage place sheā€™s so full of tit and as for the fsm thing that was vile heartless bleeping witch!!!

A lot of people do cry themselves to sleep coz they canā€™t feed their kids I have actually been there!! Would love her to feel what itā€™s actually like I wouldnā€™t wish it on anyone except her after jumping on that bandwagon horrible horrible woman makes me ashamed that sheā€™s a scouser coz thatā€™s not how we are we help each other not use someone elseā€™s situation to our advantage šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
ā€œThatā€™s where Cora and her dad live... half the timeā€. Why where does Paul live for the other half of the time? Language is everything, sure blew herself up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
ā€œThatā€™s where Cora and her dad live... half the timeā€. Why where does Paul live for the other half of the time? Language is everything, sure blew herself up.
Ooh where was this video?? I need to watch it lol #whereiscora SOLVED! Lives with her dad all the time!

• Heart
  • Haha
Ooh where was this video?? I need to watch it lol #whereiscora SOLVED! Lives with her dad all the time!
On the house account. Itā€™s like the 5th story in so youā€™re not in pain for that long. And she cuts the story off too šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve always paid all my bills! šŸ¤„šŸ¤„ didnā€™t she leave a huge rent bill at the storage place sheā€™s so full of tit and as for the fsm thing that was vile heartless bleeping witch!!!

A lot of people do cry themselves to sleep coz they canā€™t feed their kids I have actually been there!! Would love her to feel what itā€™s actually like I wouldnā€™t wish it on anyone except her after jumping on that bandwagon horrible horrible woman makes me ashamed that sheā€™s a scouser coz thatā€™s not how we are we help each other not use someone elseā€™s situation to our advantage šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
She owes a lot of money to a lot of people, but probably doesnt see if that way because, in her mind, she's been treated poorly and shouldn't have to pay what she bleeping owes. Daft bleep needs to read up on basic contract law.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She owes a lot of money to a lot of people, but probably doesnt see if that way because, in her mind, she's been treated poorly and shouldn't have to pay what she bleeping owes. Daft bleep needs to read up on basic contract law.
Can't stand businesses who treat their suppliers/landlords like a charity. In my work we've had people owe us into the tens of thousands and we're sat on goods they've ordered then they'll be like 'oh but can you still ship it to us then we can fulfill some orders and start paying the older invoices' no, duck off. Then they'll just go from supplier to supplier and burn all their bridges until they finally run out of options. Bet this is Jeff. Sadly we end up writing off a lot of debt as the cost of pursuing it will outweigh or take up most of what we'll actually get back. This is how she'll be getting away with it! Not surprised someone shat in her doorway.

Also the saying 'don't tit on your own doorstep' did spring to mind yesterday šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Where Cora and her dad live....half the time!??!! Notice how she turns into the camera when she says that.......LIES!

Surely youā€™d say -coras dad lives there so sheā€™s got somewhere familiar to stay when sheā€™s at his.....

sheā€™s only got her now more cos she canā€™t go to school and heā€™s got to work

Anyone who has to make a point of saying all this stuff and about the bills being paid on time comment is lying!!!

sheā€™s one deluded bleep!

edited to add....thereā€™s a lot of nasal congestion and facial bloating going on there too I noticed .....sniffffffffff

• Heart
Where Cora and her dad live....half the time!??!! Notice how she turns into the camera when she says that.......LIES!

Surely youā€™d say -coras dad lives there so sheā€™s got somewhere familiar to stay when sheā€™s at his.....

sheā€™s only got her now more cos she canā€™t go to school and heā€™s got to work

Anyone who has to make a point of saying all this stuff and about the bills being paid on time comment is lying!!!

sheā€™s one deluded bleep!
If I was Paul I'd be fuming at Jeff telling the world she owns the house he lives in, it's very belittling!!

• Haha
Yes! She would have just said ā€˜thatā€™s where coraā€™s dad livesā€™ sheā€™s given the game away there.
God listening to that rambling story of her house purchases was like listening to some pissed up/high fella after a house party who wonā€™t go home even though everyone else has left and the big lightā€™s on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was Paul I'd be fuming at Jeff telling the world she owns the house he lives in, it's very belittling!!
especially with his job so half of Liverpool nick know he lives off county rd now! I mean heā€™s stupid for living in the same area as he works cos thatā€™s the first rule of fight club those sort of jobs is you donā€™t live where you work but even so, sheā€™s a prick for saying that considering her kid lives there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I didnā€™t even think of that! I hoped heā€™d took it from her in the divorce but can see the benefits for her still owning it - take Cora with you.

Reactions: 11
Yes! She would have just said ā€˜thatā€™s where coraā€™s dad livesā€™ sheā€™s given the game away there.
God listening to that rambling story of her house purchases was like listening to some pissed up/high fella after a house party who wonā€™t go home even though everyone else has left and the big lightā€™s on.
And why is she talking like sheā€™s being interviewed for grand designs??! Get in the bin meffany, youā€™re embarrassing yourself šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜¬

• Haha
I reckon itā€™s part of her narc personality- she likes being in control - and what a way to control your ex by owning the house they live in - and making out sheā€™s the successful one, that Paul and Cora are lucky to have her etc.

• Heart
I reckon itā€™s part of her narc personality- she likes being in control - and what a way to control your ex by owning the house they live in - and making out sheā€™s the successful one, that Paul and Cora are lucky to have her etc.
THIS šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Reactions: 10
And why is she talking like sheā€™s being interviewed for grand designs??! Get in the bin meffany, youā€™re embarrassing yourself šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜¬
I haven't even actually watched it yet cos my phone is still upstairs, determined to spend less time staring at it, but nobody said anything about laptops :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the ads are a thousand times more annoying on here though!

Why does everything have to be so weird with her

Weird landlord arrangement with her ex
Weird social bubble
Weird shower in the new shop of shite

I'm sure there's more šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.