Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those boxes of food she had delivered the other day doesn’t say I’ve got a 4 year old. It says single person living alone.

And when she says she’s had her more this year, she probably means the actual 3 days a week that was originally agreed but quickly sacked off. But it still didn’t look like 3 days never mind more than that.

Reactions: 12
It may please you to know that the influencer payment Skinny Sprinkles were offering was the hefty sum of 80 Great British pounds.
Love that you’re on this thread for the little bits of tea like this 😆 x

Making a million still makes me laugh
Turnover is vanity, profit is sanity as the saying goes. I’d love to know what her profits to date are. Probably loads actually cos she’s a Tory in disguise 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those boxes of food she had delivered the other day doesn’t say I’ve got a 4 year old. It says single person living alone.

And when she says she’s had her more this year, she probably means the actual 3 days a week that was originally agreed but quickly sacked off. But it still didn’t look like 3 days never mind more than that.
I remember she went through her fridge on the muscle food vid, said it was always empty. Not so much as a yogurt! No child lived in that house. Any parent watching that vid knew. She said on the same vid she ate out most nights hence the empty fridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I remember she went through her fridge on the muscle food vid, said it was always empty. Not so much as a yogurt! No child lived in that house. Any parent watching that vid knew. She said on the same vid she ate out most nights hence the empty fridge.
I remember that too. Shame she can’t keep up on her own lies. She posted a photo of her fridge full of food (before lockdown I think) and it was the same as those boxes of food. Nothing for a 3-4 year old at all! All the kid must eat is toast and that’s probably cos she’s only there for a few hours at a time. She definitely doesn’t sleep there a lot.

Reactions: 11
MY FELLOW DABS, PROPER IMPORTANT NEWS......

Today I, Babygirlie21, have found the absolute BEST dupe for the maccies curry sauce 🤤
Now I haven't had a maccies for years after I had one and it made me so violently ill I literally thought I was dyin, me and Mr B used to go that much back in the day we should have had shares in the place but I was so bad off it it put me off for life and haven't step foot inside one for at least a good 8/9 years.
But the one thing I miss above all is the curry sauce. When I went as a kid it was nuggets, fries and curry sauce every time without fail.
So if anyone else loves it or misses it as much as I do this is deffo the closest I've had, even after all this time I've never forgot that fruity, brown, curried liquid gold I loved for so long 😍
Thank you for comin to my dedicated to Maccies curry sauce TED talk 🤣

P.S, god would anyone else love to lick the face off Zac Effron when he's in the Greatest Showman?? He's not really my cup of tea usually but don't know if it's the costume or the well groomed mutton chops he's sporting or what but bloody helllll hes makin me bits tingle, Zayenda is one lucky biatch 😳🤪😂 (yes I've had an early gin can ya tell🤣)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Today I, Babygirlie21, have found the absolute BEST dupe for the maccies curry sauce 🤤
Now I haven't had a maccies for years after I had one and it made me so violently ill I literally thought I was dyin, me and Mr B used to go that much back in the day we should have had shares in the place but I was so bad off it it put me off for life and haven't step foot inside one for at least a good 8/9 years.
But the one thing I miss above all is the curry sauce. When I went as a kid it was nuggets, fries and curry sauce every time without fail.
So if anyone else loves it or misses it as much as I do this is deffo the closest I've had, even after all this time I've never forgot that fruity, brown, curried liquid gold I loved for so long 😍

P.S, god would anyone else love to lick the face off Zac Effron when he's in the Greatest Showman?? He's not really my cup of tea usually but don't know if it's the costume or the well groomed mutton chops he's sporting or what but bloody helllll hes makin me bits tingle, Zayenda is one lucky biatch 😳🤪😂 (yes I've had an early gin can ya tell🤣)
oh my god I love their hosin sauce I’ll need to try this cos nothing compares to maccies curry sauce!

Zac Efron is hot as duck even as Ted bundy. In baywatch I reckon he’s up there close to fight club Brad Pitt (who will always be no.1) although I still feel a bit of a n*nce (tattle censored me to “ponce”🤣) saying zac efron is hot...remembering high school musical! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Funny how she hasn't mentioned them on her insta at all. You know, if they're that good.....
I assumed that

Ahhh I worked at Maccies for a bit when I was younger, well worked is a strong term, I used to mainly stand in the walk in fridge eating Flakes 😂 I used to steal so many curry sauces and sweet and sours, I’m surprised they didn’t go bust 🤣

ETA I also had a scheme going when I was on drive thru I’d pocket all the free coffee cards people handed in, no one I knew ever paid for a Maccies coffee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Beepbeepfiat500 @Babygirlie21

I tried to maccies Katsu nuggets today with the sweet curry dip and sweet baby Jesus 😍 Jeff could never whip up something like that
They’re amazing aren’t they!!! They need to keep them, but they never keep the good stuff

I assumed that

Ahhh I worked at Maccies for a bit when I was younger, well worked is a strong term, I used to mainly stand in the walk in fridge eating Flakes 😂 I used to steal so many curry sauces and sweet and sours, I’m surprised they didn’t go bust 🤣
my friend used to work there and whenever we’d go in after she left she’d alway ask for a chicken sandwich with the sour cream sauce (before it was a thing) and they’d always say they can’t do that. She’d scram “BUT I KNOW YOU CAN” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh my god I love their hosin sauce I’ll need to try this cos nothing compares to maccies curry sauce!

Zac Efron is hot as duck even as Ted bundy. In baywatch I reckon he’s up there close to fight club Brad Pitt (who will always be no.1) although I still feel a bit of a n*nce (tattle censored me to “ponce”🤣) saying zac efron is hot...remembering high school musical! 🤣
This one is pretty damn close NGL. Even though I haven't had it for years I can still remember the taste and soon as we tasted it me and Mr B were both like YASSS 😅

Oh god I know!!! That's why I'm not normally a fan cos of High school Musical but bloody helllllll he's smokin in this.

I assumed that

ETA I also had a scheme going when I was on drive thru I’d pocket all the free coffee cards people handed in, no one I knew ever paid for a Maccies coffee 🤣
HAHAHAHA love it! 🤣

They’re amazing aren’t they!!! They need to keep them, but they never keep the good stuff

my friend used to work there and whenever we’d go in after she left she’d alway ask for a chicken sandwich with the sour cream sauce (before it was a thing) and they’d always say they can’t do that. She’d scram “BUT I KNOW YOU CAN” 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha "do you know who I AM?! I'm a former employee so dont BS me motherfuckaaaaa and gimme ma gawd dayum chicken sandwich with SC" *finger clicks* 😅

Edited to add: just been texting me mate telling her about ZE and she was like "Google him when he was in the Dirty Grandpa film" and HOLY SWEET FUCKIN BUFF AND HAIRY BABY JEEBUS!!!! 😍 (She knows I like hairy chested men 🤣)
*goes RIGHT NOW to see if she can find Dirty Grandpa anywhere on the streaming services cos she's gonna have herself a good oggling sesh tonight*
Please tell me has got his shirt off for most of this film 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I assumed that

Sorry to quote my own post 😂

@TheGhostofShirleyBallas I forgot I started replying about the tit Jeff was flogging in the DM earlier 🤣

I assumed that it was taken from her Insta but I couldn’t find it on there? The further back you go on Jeff’s grid though the more horrifying it is so I might have just got distracted

• Haha
Reactions: 6

@TheGhostofShirleyBallas I forgot I started replying about the tit Jeff was flogging in the DM earlier 🤣

I assumed that it was taken from her Insta but I couldn’t find it on there? The further back you go on Jeff’s grid though the more horrifying it is so I might have just got distracted
I can't find it on her insta too, guessing the shame of collaborating with the Daily Fail was too much. Happily pocketed that £80 though, hope she spent it on deodorant.

• Haha

I’m an older man fan so I’d probably fancy his dad! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Was your face a bit like this.....cos mine always is when it comes to Jeff. Disgustang!

I’m an older man fan so I’d probably fancy his dad! :LOL:
I've just googled his dad to see if it was like father like son deal kinda like the Hemsworths and their dad (AOOGA)......nah, he's a bit of a munter, must get his looks from his ma 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was your face a bit like this.....cos mine always is when it comes to Jeff. Disgustang!

I've just googled his dad to see if it was like father like son deal kinda like the Hemsworths and their dad (AOOGA)......nah, he's a bit of a munter, must get his looks from his ma 🤣
Thank you for your research and feedback. I shall delete him from being a possible 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker but I gotcha 😉 back when she was on open Tory voter 🙃 will probably now demand she is removed from the daily fail article!
AC09F836-110F-44BE-A7F6-53F0C577FAFE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Omg I’ve had a few wines (crimbo limbo - normal life resumes Monday 🤣) and I’ve just called my mates in the group chat DABs 😱😳😳🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.