ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His boyfriend walked past me the other week and smiled. He looked genuinely happy compared to when you see him around Declan

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can anybody point me in the direction of a video I saw the other day - it’s calling Declan out - he’s on a shopping trip at Asda in a mobility scooter and in the same trip he posts a video where he gets up and dances? I want to show my brother but I can’t find it for the life of me

Reactions: 1
Can anybody point me in the direction of a video I saw the other day - it’s calling Declan out - he’s on a shopping trip at Asda in a mobility scooter and in the same trip he posts a video where he gets up and dances? I want to show my brother but I can’t find it for the life of me
I’m sure if you search for Scottish Declan it should come up!

@calmac05

Reactions: 1
After months of this dick showing up on my FYP I’m glad he has a thread. His OOTD is always an absolute non event, he dresses like primark has vomited on him and for real looks like my auntie who is almost 70! How old is he? He looks anywhere between in his 20s to his 40s. Hate how tik tok makes absolute tossers like this think they’re something special.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Angers me how he's always put shopping and at the pub using tax payers money. There's nothing even wrong with him he pretends he's disabled and walks with a stick and suddenly the stick disappears when he's dancing.

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure I just seen him in live in b&m on a mobility scooter! He was getting angry because everyone was calling him out for using one when he more than likely doesn’t need one! What an absolute waste of space!

Reactions: 7
yeah a few people I know have seen him IRL and he cuts about on a scooter sometimes, but gets up in order to make a tiktok dance in the middle of a busy shop. Grim. Shame this thread isn’t more active

Reactions: 3
I cannot cope with him dancing about shops. He is forever on my fyp 😂 and when he goes shopping “lets get some” “lets get some ….. also” duck up 😂

Reactions: 4
What a twit. Imagine seeing him dancing in a supermarket, I'm sorry but his ankles would be getting caught by my fast moving out of control trolley. Oh did I hit you Mrs? Sorry about that. Oh no did I just run over you again??? Silly silly me. Oh dear, did I just stamp on your fingers, tit sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gid afternoon guys
Av just woken up
Got ma cuppa tea here
Just gonna be chillin tha day
Slurp
aH
Mmm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just realised it says on his bio he is 23 😳😳😳

he is at it 😂 he looks about 10 years older than that at least 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe I keep seeing TikToks trying to argue he’s biologically female like we’re not subjected to seeing his junk when he decides to pull his pants right up 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4