ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a cheeky wee prankster using his mobility scooter's horn to act as Zara's security alarm. Brilliant!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

i'd lamp him

Reactions: 6
He's such a cheeky wee prankster using his mobility scooter's horn to act as Zara's security alarm. Brilliant!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

i'd lamp him
Iā€™d be stealing that scooter the minute he jumps off to bounce around doing his stupid dances the silly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can't tell. My mind says this is a female between 35 and 50. But apparently that's a no.
@Teawithnosugar do you watch Chelsea Wright? Oh my god you'd love her šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Heā€™s honestly such a prick. He was live earlier and he wasnā€™t responding to any of the questions. I asked what heā€™d gotten for Christmas and he didnā€™t respond so I asked him again and I got muted.

The amount of comments being deleted by mods too was ridiculous.

Let me tell you if he beeped at me when I was leaving a shop and then the same day see him jumping about in the shopping centre - I would honestly run up and kick him in the gut

Reactions: 6
Heā€™s honestly such a prick. He was live earlier and he wasnā€™t responding to any of the questions. I asked what heā€™d gotten for Christmas and he didnā€™t respond so I asked him again and I got muted.

The amount of comments being deleted by mods too was ridiculous.

Let me tell you if he beeped at me when I was leaving a shop and then the same day see him jumping about in the shopping centre - I would honestly run up and kick him in the gut
Iā€™d be stealing that mobility scooter, whatā€™s the fat duck gonna do, run after me? Donā€™t think so

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If that humongous penis is real then my arseholes got teeth.
His primark performance the other day filled me with rage and idk why

• Haha
I canā€™t stand when people film in public like that. They donā€™t know youā€™re filming them, and they havenā€™t consented filming them let alone posting it online for your ā€œhilarious prankā€. Heā€™s just cringe as duck. Has anyone else noticed the wee fake voice on his videos compared to his lives? Videos are all sweet high pitched ā€œhi guys, hope you have a great day, come shopping with me!!ā€ And then his lives heā€™s rough as owt, swearing, vaping, defending that he lives off taxes because ā€œeveryone pays taxesā€

Reactions: 7
I canā€™t stand when people film in public like that. They donā€™t know youā€™re filming them, and they havenā€™t consented filming them let alone posting it online for your ā€œhilarious prankā€. Heā€™s just cringe as duck. Has anyone else noticed the wee fake voice on his videos compared to his lives? Videos are all sweet high pitched ā€œhi guys, hope you have a great day, come shopping with me!!ā€ And then his lives heā€™s rough as owt, swearing, vaping, defending that he lives off taxes because ā€œeveryone pays taxesā€
i have never came across his lives thank god. He could film someone who has fled domestic violence etc who donā€™t want to be plastered all over the internet. He is a banger!

Reactions: 2
The filter he uses on the lives too - wtffff

Reactions: 2
I canā€™t believe weā€™re still having the he/she debate tbh. People he went to school with have even confirmed heā€™s a boy in the comments. He sent my pal dirty pictures on a dating app a few years ago. Heā€™s definitely male.

• Wow
  • Haha
I canā€™t believe weā€™re still having the he/she debate tbh. People he went to school with have even confirmed heā€™s a boy in the comments. He sent my pal dirty pictures on a dating app a few years ago. Heā€™s definitely male.
You could say that about literally anything without providing any proof though...