ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the penis is really weird. Makes me feel abit uncomfortable I can’t lie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does he have something wrong with his legs? Or are they just chonky?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but he’s a f4t begging tr4mp!!!!! State of him begging for gifts and that on live to buy Greg’s sh1t from primark. I hope to never see him cause I couldn’t help myself but give him a piece of my mind!!!! He’s been near me a few times. Lucky while I’m not there😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's just a melt. But I get creepy vibes, its not him who is vulnerable, he could buy and sell you, his boyfriend is though. Remember the card? Honestly the boyfriend is clearly incredibly vulnerable.

Reactions: 11
He's just a melt. But I get creepy vibes, its not him who is vulnerable, he could buy and sell you, his boyfriend is though. Remember the card? Honestly the boyfriend is clearly incredibly vulnerable.
Aw completely agree the bf is vun AF and also looks considerably younger.

Reactions: 3
Poor boyfriend being stuck with that mess.

Wonder if he went on holiday with Declan or Declan went alone with his ASOS platform sandals.

Reactions: 2
Every day he presents his outfit like he's wearing something really desirable? He'll wear head to toe Primark and then match it with his ugly 'Louis' bag as if that elevates the entire outfit?

Reactions: 6
Every day he presents his outfit like he's wearing something really desirable? He'll wear head to toe Primark and then match it with his ugly 'Louis' bag as if that elevates the entire outfit?
Built like a brick shithouse

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does he have something wrong with his legs? Or are they just chonky?
He does walk with a stick, I saw him in the wild once.

Where does he get his £ from? He’s out all the time shopping and eating, n clearly disny work.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure I seen a video of him in Asda, and it looked like he was on a mobility scooter? But then appeared to use the mobility scooter to prop his phone up so he could do a ‘dance’

• Haha
Reactions: 8