ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen, there's something wrong here. I never notice mens willy's. Ever. Why is his bulging down his thigh? Are you guys noticing it or is it me?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Listen, there's something wrong here. I never notice mens willy's. Ever. Why is his bulging down his thigh? Are you guys noticing it or is it me?
i see it as well but just thought he wasn’t a fan of underwear 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Would that be the reason 🤔
I feel like he's violating me. I don't want to see that.
I don’t see why else it would be hanging about like that 😂 if any men want to explain feel free? i want to bleach my eyeballs when he appears of my fyp with it on display 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is anyone watching his live? He was sooooo cold to the person that recognized him..... I honestly hate him sooooo much

Reactions: 1
Makes no sense he needs a mobility scooter to then walk and dances about shops. Always spending money may I add. Might want to buy new jeans those m&s ones are clearly too tight and worn daily.

Job shy is what he is and who the hell puts ‘influencer’ in their bio. The only people he is influencing is other lazy begs getting free hand outs and not having to work .

he's got a 'pr' job in Glasgow... can't wait to see
I’m sure he mentioned a cafe .. probably one local he eats in a lot, little do they know people will avoid instead of bringing more in.

Does he hop on mobility scooters that are available outside shops? What's his disability anyway? Cos a young man looking like a frumpy 50 something woman isn't a disability Declan. No offence to frumpy women.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does he hop on mobility scooters that are available outside shops? What's his disability anyway? Cos a young man looking like a frumpy 50 something woman isn't a disability Declan. No offence to frumpy women.
He apparently has a bad knee

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He was involved in a bus accident years ago and he’s played on it ever since. There’s clearly bugger all wrong with him. Apart from being a rotund fat waste of oxygen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9