Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did Rosie become a serial lesbian shes now hingin about with the lgbtq crew now think she's rupaul and licking people's rugs
Her live with Scottish guard the other night was so creepy she was all over her it was so uncomfortable to watch !

Reactions: 5
I hope Rosie does t take advantage of the Scottish Guard. Her recent tiktoks are sad to see, shes clearly been through something and is vulnerable right now. Rosie and the endless drama she always has with people is the last thing Scottish Guard will need right now

Reactions: 9
Cherine back with the comments off still 🀣🀣 saying she hasn’t been online for ages. She has been posting shite on insta, lies again from the crackpot πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cherine back with the comments off still 🀣🀣 saying she hasn’t been online for ages. She has been posting shite on insta, lies again from the crackpot πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
She's blocked me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she's got some cheek. Must be craving attention again. Maybe needing vally money she still with the other crackpot? The one she kids on is her manager.

• Haha
She's blocked me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she's got some cheek. Must be craving attention again. Maybe needing vally money she still with the other crackpot? The one she kids on is her manager.
who knows πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ She has nearly 3000 likes on that video, all as deluded as her πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I used to love the property boss but just seen a tiktok he's been caught cheating on his wife with a lassie from tiktok. 27 year married too disgusting way to behave
I have went right off Rosie. I notice her & Jamie James arent friendly now, wonder what happened there πŸ€”
I noticed Zander didn’t feature her in his best of 2021 reel either, they were proper close for a bit too. I do like Rosie, but she’s awfy flighty. I wonder if people use her to get some traction on their accounts and then feck off.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I noticed Zander didn’t feature her in his best of 2021 reel either, they were proper close for a bit too. I do like Rosie, but she’s awfy flighty. I wonder if people use her to get some traction on their accounts and then feck off.
They fell out when Alanna an Sarah louise went onto one of zanders lives. (I think I don't follow het she's just too much for me) she felt he shouldn't have let them on after what they done to her. Then was a back n forth videos but then went quiet. Anyone else know full story? I'm just going by gossip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Have uz seen property boss latest vid? He's an arrogant piece of tit! And delighted saying Wayne Rooney contacted him. Aye Wayne the serial cheat ffs giving u tips was he!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Apparently Zander was lapping up the attention from Alana, Kyle & Sarah Louise even though they had all made Rosies life hell. She said there was other things behind the scenes he had done. Couple of days later rosie was in Alanas kitchen cause Alana wanted to take her own life. Can't keep up.

• Wow
  • Sad
Apparently Zander was lapping up the attention from Alana, Kyle & Sarah Louise even though they had all made Rosies life hell. She said there was other things behind the scenes he had done. Couple of days later rosie was in Alanas kitchen cause Alana wanted to take her own life. Can't keep up.
Thanks I don't follow them so was only going by what I've seen in comments

Reactions: 1
They fell out when Alanna an Sarah louise went onto one of zanders lives. (I think I don't follow het she's just too much for me) she felt he shouldn't have let them on after what they done to her. Then was a back n forth videos but then went quiet. Anyone else know full story? I'm just going by gossip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ah I see, thanks! Fs.

Who is Sarah Louise? 🀣 As much as I had to take a step back from all the TT drama, I’m still heavy nosy!

Reactions: 4
Have uz seen property boss latest vid? He's an arrogant piece of tit! And delighted saying Wayne Rooney contacted him. Aye Wayne the serial cheat ffs giving u tips was he!!!!
Love all the videos of people saying

β€œmy side of the story. I did not sleep with the property boss” 🀣🀣

• Haha
Love all the videos of people saying

β€œmy side of the story. I did not sleep with the property boss” 🀣🀣
There's no way to come away from this smelling of roses. If he just stopped being arrogant and said I hold my hands up its a family matter please respect our wishes etc. But him n her are in comments on fake pages slagging his wife off. Calling her barren etc and saying if she kept better care of herself he wouldn't have looked elsewhere. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ now I'm sorry Suzie seems a classy woman next to her that's always doing videos scantily clad trying her best to lip synching to songs (which she can't do). Winder if Wayne can give him some real pointers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. His ego and arrogance will be his downfall not cheating. People cheat all the time.

Oofffft. I’d have sent her the number for Samaritans and wished her well, personally.

One of rosies old pals who absconded with that Heather 1. Swinging jaw Mcgraw do u mind her?
FS, its like a Hills Have Eyes remake at times on there, the people who crawl out of the woodwork and intermingle.

This Property Boss carry on is gieing me the boke. Horrible bastards trash talking his poor wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
asking people what they have been up to while the comments are still off 🀣 wayne rooney offering advice πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no bother ya oompa loompa turkey teethed cheat πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

• Haha
asking people what they have been up to while the comments are still off 🀣 wayne rooney offering advice πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no bother ya oompa loompa turkey teethed cheat πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£
He is a riot honestly. Has to try get that popularity back up as its needed for his job. His ego is too big and he probably doesn't see what he has done is wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.