Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1714251541108.png

He has a shite Etsy shop as well. Not very smart to name your business after an existing protected IP, Nae Brain. Just ask your rapey pal Diadro what happened when he tried to infringe on Paypal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2901512

He has a shite Etsy shop as well. Not very smart to name your business after an existing protected IP, Nae Brain. Just ask your rapey pal Diadro what happened when he tried to infringe on Paypal.
I’m sure Diadro will love the creepy beasty clothing that Nae Dials trying to punt🤢 The website was only set up yesterday, so has this been what his embarrassing baby reindeer stunt has been all about?
IMG_9398.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Aye it did seem to be an overly young crowd for the most part. I was expecting it to all be middle aged folk like me, half of the people there weren’t even born when the clubland albums came out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aye it did seem to be an overly young crowd for the most part. I was expecting it to all be middle aged folk like me, half of the people there weren’t even born when the clubland albums came out.
That’s exactly what I said last night when I seen crowds and crowds of under 15s going for the train. So bizarre

Reactions: 3
Un bleeping believable. That fat useless waste of space Lala is asking people to complain about her treatment on ward 8 - even named one of the nurses - because they didn’t want her going out for “fresh air”. Probably because they knew fine she was really going for a fag, and she’s currently in with pneumonia. They’re no zipped up the back.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I pure wanted to go as it’s my era of music too but my wean woulda disowned me. They get mortified when I rap along to Eminem too as if he’s just a new artist. I’m like here pal I never sat n memorised the full Marshall Mather’s LP at 14 for duck all 💅 mental how my weans now look at me the same way I did to my parents when I was young as if they wur pure dinosaurs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Un bleeping believable. That fat useless waste of space Lala is asking people to complain about her treatment on ward 8 - even named one of the nurses - because they didn’t want her going out for “fresh air”. Probably because they knew fine she was really going for a fag, and she’s currently in with pneumonia. They’re no zipped up the back.
Thats shocking ! Hope the poor nurse she has named is ok .
---
Making out she’s gonna unalive herself because she can’t make TikTok’s in a hospital

Absolute roaster

View attachment 2902898
Its a fkn hospital ! There are often difficult and sensitive discussions taking place within the wards at the bedsides. No respect for anyone at all that yin 🤡

Reactions: 10
If she’s well enough to want to go live & well enough to want to go out for a fag she’s well enough to get up the road and stop stealing the bed space that someone else could be using . She really shouldn’t be going live in a shared ward anyway, she could easily accidentally show other patients & others private medical history could easily be heard . She’s needing taken to a vet and put doon

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.