Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a sin for her poor mum. I just read another article on the story there, the mums now working as a councillor to help people with addictions & believe’s the other woman in the house ( Lala) was the one who injected her daughter. Would make sense if that was the case as Lala’s fingerprints would be all over that syringe which was never recovered. Bogging that Lala can show her face in public at all after that never mind sitting broadcasting herself on the internet daily for money & attention
Makes me sick everyone has gave Lala a pass for this. She’s absolute scum. How she can sleep at night I don’t know. Then has a cheek to cry on tiktok about her mental health and how people are treating her. She’s no gave that wee lassie a second thought in all these years. Rat.

Reactions: 8
X
Makes me sick everyone has gave Lala a pass for this. She’s absolute scum. How she can sleep at night I don’t know. Then has a cheek to cry on tiktok about her mental health and how people are treating her. She’s no gave that wee lassie a second thought in all these years. Rat.
Even the last time it was spoke about on tiktok she done her usual blubbering, making excuses how none of it was her fault!

Reactions: 7
Andra thinks she's been able to see somewhere on her account that pro has stole some money off her during the box battles 😭😭

• Haha
X

Even the last time it was spoke about on tiktok she done her usual blubbering, making excuses how none of it was her fault!
Reading this has made me so angry. If lala never injected that wee girl she knows who did and has kept quiet about it. Anyone who supports this horrible fat cow need to have a good bleeping look at themselves. This isn’t something that should be swept under the carpet n kept hush hush.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Andra thinks she's been able to see somewhere on her account that pro has stole some money off her during the box battles 😭😭
She’s that fulla scoobs she doesn’t know if it’s new year or New York.

Reading this has made me so angry. If lala never injected that wee girl she knows who did and has kept quiet about it. Anyone who supports this horrible fat cow need to have a good bleeping look at themselves. This isn’t something that should be swept under the carpet n kept hush hush.
In my mind there’s no a shadow of a doubt that lala injected her. That’s why the syringes were disposed of before the polis came.

Reactions: 10
If she’s well enough to want to go live & well enough to want to go out for a fag she’s well enough to get up the road and stop stealing the bed space that someone else could be using . She really shouldn’t be going live in a shared ward anyway, she could easily accidentally show other patients & others private medical history could easily be heard . She’s needing taken to a vet and put doon
I work in the royal and normally they would punt you up the road if you left the ward

I seen that about her Mum too @Cass_25 🥹 honestly can’t imagine the torment that poor wuman has went through and to then see that fat mess begging all over Tik Tok . Moaning about her teeth after ripping a family apart . She’s vile . How has she got away with that . She’s needing a good scheme booting for what she’s done . I’m sure there would be plenty of volunteers .

Reactions: 5
Andra seems to get a pass , she is constantly mwi - worse than Les at times - but she is popular so its ok , she is a fly beggar too for hours on end , for gifts & fish suppers

It’s a sin for the nurses having to put up with her, I hope they take great enjoyment patching her buzzer every time she presses the button looking for more diazepam
Andra seems to get a pass , she is constantly mwi - worse than Les at times - but she is popular so its ok , she is a fly beggar too for hours on end , for gifts & fish suppers
You're right. The Schemetokers can see no wrong in Andrea. x

As if Lala is kidding on she wants fresh air when the bleep is never outside when she’s at home.

Know what I did when I had pneumonia? Took my steroids and antibiotics and got on with it.
But then, I’m no cosplaying as Shamu

See Big Dawnski taking over from Bogging Bear out doing Beast "protests" 😬🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
💯💯 she always gets a pass esp when she is gouching they tell her to put the camera off but slag lez for the same thing 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Andra’s gotten a lot worse recently , I used to think it was her medication but she’s incoherent most of the time now completely out her dial she’s full of scoobs & god knows what else

I work in the royal and normally they would punt you up the road if you left the ward
Sorry for quoting you. But I ended up in royal on sat night and nneeded surgery yesterday and the treatment I got from everyone was amazing. Is there somewhere I can write/email that will get them recognition they deserve x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.