Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Easter Hoors. I'm buzzing for this fight. Get your 20ps out taytos so we can buy a sub 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aye naedial is doing a live stream on TikTok and he’s made a backup account on instagram incase tiktok blocks it.

Reactions: 4
In other news superstar DJ Merki is retiring.
Wonder what happened down South Shields as he was buzzing about a gig the other day?
Retiring lol. Wee guy is the biggest gobshite on this app.

Attachments

• Haha
In other news superstar DJ Merki is retiring.
Wonder what happened down South Shields as he was buzzing about a gig the other day?
Retiring lol. Wee guy is the biggest gobshite on this app.
He will he hitting out with Wooly patter next “i worked aw ma days” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only bleep that continuously goes on about ‘growth’ yet does nothing but pump single maws so he’s not homeless. Defo another wee temper tantrum from our Merki.

• Haha
The only bleep that continuously goes on about ‘growth’ yet does nothing but pump single maws so he’s not homeless. Defo another wee temper tantrum from our Merki.
Wonder if that mad MC from Newcastle got a hold of him. Mind the one whose house he stayed in n then came home greeting saying alsorts?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if that mad MC from Newcastle got a hold of him. Mind the one whose house he stayed in n then came home greeting saying alsorts?
Aye that’s right. Mind he was besties with Diadro and Becka for a couple of weeks aswell

Apparently Property Boss is 10kg too heavy for the fight with Cazza. They're having a debate to see what's to happen. x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently Property Boss is 10kg too heavy for the fight with Cazza. They're having a debate to see what's to happen. x
Knew it wouldn’t happen. They’re a pair of bleeping bams. If it does go ahead my only hope is that they both deliver a ko blow to each other at the exact same time so they are both bleeping sparkled.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Knew it wouldn’t happen. They’re a pair of bleeping bams. If it does go ahead my only hope is that they both deliver a ko blow to each other at the exact same time so they are both bleeping sparkled.
Think it's going ahead as an exhibition fight where there is no winner. Hope it turns out to be a shambles. x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That face off between has to be up there with one of the most cringiest things to grace Scottish tiktok, someone come get their granda 😭

• Haha
Hardly fair on the bleeping mugs that actually donated and paid for the live stream. Although tbf, more fool them in the first place.

Did i hear correctly beasty Aldo calling Caz a “poof”? Shameful using that word.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.