Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura T has made a huge arse of herself she’s now making videos of everything everyone has said n done to her on this app as if that justifies her getting 2 cars to go to a man’s door with a wean in the house cause she was scared of a big dug that was nae where near her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thrives on drama that yin I swear.

Reactions: 10
Laura T has made a huge arse of herself she’s now making videos of everything everyone has said n done to her on this app as if that justifies her getting 2 cars to go to a man’s door with a wean in the house cause she was scared of a big dug that was nae where near her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thrives on drama that yin I swear.
She gives paracetamol a headache , embarrassing what she has done

Reactions: 7
There’s that Sonic the Beghog officially homeless. He’s had to use his last £100 to book a hotel for the night. He’s only put in his homelessness form today though, and the turnaround is quite slow, so he will be on the streets tomorrow.
heavy duty double bubble woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s that Sonic the Beghog officially homeless. He’s had to use his last £100 to book a hotel for the night. He’s only put in his homelessness form today though, and the turnaround is quite slow, so he will be on the streets tomorrow.
heavy duty double bubble woman
Couldn't give a toss about him but I'm more worried about his dog. Does he still have it? 🙈

Reactions: 2
So Amanda's away back to the Pokey, Jade's still awol and Bush doesn't do anything anymore. What car crashes can I follow to fill this void? Although I'm glued to that tragic tuck shop down south Burnton and Benetts snacks 😂😂😂😂I showed my other half he was like that can't be real 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do any of you follow that Alana lassie from Cumbernauld? Been “shafted” for tshirts & is stringing this story out over several parts when it could have just been done in 1 video 🥱

Reactions: 7
Do any of you follow that Alana lassie from Cumbernauld? Been “shafted” for tshirts & is stringing this story out over several parts when it could have just been done in 1 video 🥱
I seen that earlier but gave up Part 1 on 30 seconds as it was boring. Thanks for telling me what it was all about though 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just started watching her last night. Waiting on part 6. x 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4