Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The big scroungers doing subscriber only lives noo . She’ll do anything to make money off that app ,she’s getting as big a beg as wee Les . Big Gildo’s getting a reading the night 😭😂😂😂😂
View attachment 2842146
Saw that - ching ching £££££

although I am buzzing Queen Bear has not been asked to get a reading and share etc etc , bet she expected it though 😝 irrelevant boot

Reactions: 5
Are we up for a wee trip to Greenock in my red motor next month? Who’s got the drone again? Hope yous have charged it up

IMG_3127.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See Sonic The Beghog is staying with Im Clean Arlene 😬🙄...wonder how long it will be before the dramas start 🤔🫣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've saw a few posts on Facebook of what people have bought their kids for Easter. It's like Christmas morning all over again. Is that what the norm is now ? x 🤔

Reactions: 9
I've saw a few posts on Facebook of what people have bought their kids for Easter. It's like Christmas morning all over again. Is that what the norm is now ? x 🤔
Yeah seems to be. Long gone are the days of the kids just getting a wee chocolate egg and being over the moon with it.
It seems its all about whats going to look good on social media.

Yeah seems to be. Long gone are the days of the kids just getting a wee chocolate egg and being over the moon with it.
It seems its all about whats going to look good on social media.
That's what I thought too. When I was wee I got a new outfit for Sunday School on Easter Sunday and just a normal size egg. Changed days. x

Reactions: 5
Not in this house, my lot have got 1 big egg 1 wee one and £20 (wee ones have a toy instead of money). That's extravagant in my eyes for Easter 😂

Happy easter tayto hoors! I wonder what today will bring. Will the TikTok scheme laws actually take their weans to roll their eggs or will they be sitting on the internet all day making a nuisance of themselves. Excited to find out in todays episode!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.