Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chers put up a video of Lez n Gaz in their motor, apparently handing something over to another motor or vice versa. I’m not kidding, that’s an unhealthy obsession Cher has with Lez. How many videos does she have of her? Does she have people following them about constantly, filming them? Cuckoo.

Reactions: 10
So creepy and obsessive these weirdos taking photos! Cher saying keep my name out your mouth and it will all stop does she think she is liam neeson or something! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s stalking, naebody likes a grass but I would love wee Les to stick big Cher into the Polis. They are trying their best to tip Les over the edge again, it’s destroying Cher seeing her do well & seeing that folk like her. Cher hates that Les is written about in a positive way on here anaw, maybe if Cher changed her ways we’d write about her more positively too. I seen big Elaine in comments looking for a video with Gaz with a needle , bogging , especially coming from an ex addict who used to punt her hole in order to stick needles in her arms. Les needs to stay clean to absolutely sicken these fat mawkit tramps.
IMG_9585.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That’s stalking, naebody likes a grass but I would love wee Les to stick big Cher into the Polis. They are trying their best to tip Les over the edge again, it’s destroying Cher seeing her do well & seeing that folk like her. Cher hates that Les is written about in a positive way on here anaw, maybe if Cher changed her ways we’d write about her more positively too. I seen big Elaine in comments looking for a video with Gaz with a needle , bogging , especially coming from an ex addict who used to punt her hole in order to stick needles in her arms. Les needs to stay clean to absolutely sicken these fat mawkit tramps.
View attachment 2916418
Bogging fae that fat junkie granny Elaine Ferguson.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2916418
Disgusting.x

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2916418
It rips cher apart that people LIKE lez and gaz she cannot stand it lez and gaz taking drugs (if its true) doesnt mean they are hurting anyone but themselves! Cher and elaine and the likes who have been themselves addicts ought to be ashamed of themselves wishing addicts anything other than well and good things in their own recovery journey!

The jealousy is ripping out Cher with regards to Les having a motor, even in the video you she says , ‘‘ what’s that you’re getting in your new vehicle’’. It’s a riddy how jealous she is.
Is Cher not still on a tag? I’m sure you’ve got to be on your best behaviour when on a tag, would be tragic if Les was to stick her in to the polis for stalking, harassment & causing her fear and alarm.

Reactions: 9
thats some side profile from the big yin 😂🐳
It was pointed out to me recently that in every single one of her TikTok videos where she isn’t FaceTuning the duck out of her photos, she uses a variety of props to cover the bottom half of her face , I was buckelled when I had a look 😂 She’s severely insecure about that big fat chin 💀😭😂 she can’t FaceTune a video so covers the chin with jumpers , face masks, her hands etc I was howling when I scrolled through 😂
---
IMG_9603.jpeg

IMG_9605.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It was pointed out to me recently that in every single one of her TikTok videos where she isn’t FaceTuning the duck out of her photos, she uses a variety of props to cover the bottom half of her face , I was buckelled when I had a look 😂 She’s severely insecure about that big fat chin 💀😭😂 she can’t FaceTune a video so covers the chin with jumpers , face masks, her hands etc I was howling when I scrolled through 😂
---
View attachment 2916623
View attachment 2916624
When polo argues with her he says she tucks her chin into her jumpers 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion-

Scottish TikTok Spa #9 Fake Psychics and Stalkers, Where do we Begin? I know! Let’s dox fat DenRens Chin!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know it's hard but lez needs to just stop talking about cher, Elaine etc they would have nothing to talk about nothing to go live about If lez didn't talk about them. I know she's doing it cause they are the ones talking about her, and fkn hell following her and gaz about is creepy behaviour. They absolutely hate that lez n gaz are getting themselves together but the best thing she could do is ignore them and ignore any comments from people mixing it

Has she got people following lez n gaz? wtf
Les needs to go to the police she’s harassing her & causing fear & alarm, & elaine is a dirty low life bully & now Les is firing back shes greeting , Karma doll thats what it is - embarrassing if Elaine did that to any of my family members she would get a sore jaw - scummy boot , same with Cher , these 2 try to destroy les , they deserve everything thats coming to them - loving their meltdowns 👀

Reactions: 11
I know it's hard but lez needs to just stop talking about cher, Elaine etc they would have nothing to talk about nothing to go live about If lez didn't talk about them. I know she's doing it cause they are the ones talking about her, and fkn hell following her and gaz about is creepy behaviour. They absolutely hate that lez n gaz are getting themselves together but the best thing she could do is ignore them and ignore any comments from people mixing it
It must be hard for her not to react, but aye Les not giving them any reaction would be for the best, it would knock them off their heids. Elaine’s got no content without Les & nae cunts interested in watching big Cher trying to punt shite from her tiktok shop. It’s the hypocrisy from them both I can’t get er, Elaine & Cher both are regular customers of their local drug dealers🥴
---
Les needs to go to the police she’s harassing her & causing fear & alarm, & elaine is a dirty low life bully & now Les is firing back shes greeting , Karma doll thats what it is - embarrassing if Elaine did that to any of my family members she would get a sore jaw - scummy boot , same with Cher , these 2 try to destroy les , they deserve everything thats coming to them - loving their meltdowns 👀
I think that too. We know you read the tattle Les, grass the big bogging bastard to the polis it’s what yer aunties on the Tayto want 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.