Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buckelled at wee Les calling mad Elaine Lurpak Legs 😂
Saw that too , Elaines getting all the support though , but she did start it by mimicking Les & Gaz from the start & some of the videos were very raw not comedy it was real life , she knew Les had family & a daughter but continued to use her circumstances for her content , so dont think she can complain when Les is letting rip now about her , but she seems to be the popular one out of both of them at the moment anyway ….
Dont dish it out unless your prepared for the come back

Reactions: 7
She’s really going hammer and tongs. Not just on lives, even in the comments she’s calling Elaine out for being a prostitute 😭

IMG_3298.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if Elaine’s offering Peter Andre a pals discount for a wee ride of her mawkit hole

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Elaine’s offering Peter Andre a pals discount for a wee ride of her mawkit hole
Elaine says she was child trafficked not a pro , , elaine will be wishing she never used les for content now , hows she not done Andra since its all for fun , or gear bear when shes mwi

Now elaines pal is reporting les n gaz to dvla or something

• Haha
Elaine says she was child trafficked not a pro , , elaine will be wishing she never used les for content now , hows she not done Andra since its all for fun , or gear bear when shes mwi

Child trafficked. That’s a bigger whopper than Lez has ever told fulla the blues.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Aye she’s telling her drug worker all about it the morra and gonny find out if they have a meth script if so they can’t drive apparently. She says something about seizures aswell. If you’ve had a seizure is so many years you can’t drive. I don’t know the ins n outs of it I just seen a wee bit.

Seen lez say earlier she was out but couldn’t take pics as she was with a certain wee someone, is she talking about Kdawg? It’s mental how Katie’s just adopted Lez n Gaz 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Amazing how triggered Elaine, Cher etc are that wee Lez n Gaz have a motor. Beep beep 🚗

Elaine went from totally denying being a prozzie saying wee Les was slevering shite to hitting out with the story about being trafficked as Les has obviously seen some receipts of her being a sex worker. It’s a shame if Elaine’s version of events is true, I don’t believe her though she’s a born liar , that was proven when she came on here talking the biggest heap of shite about Dianne bullying her about her weight and her man, Dianne had nae clue what she was on about.

Reactions: 9
Amazing how triggered Elaine, Cher etc are that wee Lez n Gaz have a motor. Beep beep 🚗
Exactly they are not womens womens , jealous cunts , hope les does get a half decent house , send them all into meltdown

Seen lez say earlier she was out but couldn’t take pics as she was with a certain wee someone, is she talking about Kdawg? It’s mental how Katie’s just adopted Lez n Gaz 🤦🏼‍♀️
I can see K having felt sorry for them the way she does with homeless dugs etc. I hope Les doesn’t give out her identity, she seems to have turned a corner since K & Nicola Rogan visited them. It’s an odd scenario right enough after skiing medal gate 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Elaine says she was child trafficked not a pro
I’m not saying that this didn’t happen, but she can hardly claim she was being child trafficked when she was selling her hole down Anderston and Blythswood Square when she was in her 20s.

She’s sold herself to fund her smack habit & is absolutely fuming that wee Les has found out about it.

Elaine's an attention seeking fantasist. If she had been trafficked as a child, we'd have never heard the end of it before now. I don't buy it. Another Toni Louise on the scene.

• Heart
Moonheed is on my fyp cycling about Glasgow with a bike with a basket and a bell, ringing the bell like a horn cycling down the road, not a helmet or that in sight 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Moonheed is on my fyp cycling about Glasgow with a bike with a basket and a bell, ringing the bell like a horn cycling down the road, not a helmet or that in sight 😭
Wonder if she has her kitchen knife with her - shes always threatening murder blah blah 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking through Elaine’s videos there , is she ever not completed stoned out her dial? State of those bloodshot eyes 🥴 and there’s manky Frankie in the comments kidding on he’s Taylor Swift 💀😭😂
IMG_9509.jpeg

IMG_9508.jpeg

• Haha
I can see K having felt sorry for them the way she does with homeless dugs etc. I hope Les doesn’t give out her identity, she seems to have turned a corner since K & Nicola Rogan visited them. It’s an odd scenario right enough after skiing medal gate 😭😂
Here’s hoping lez doesn’t end up oot her bush again n outing her after everything she’s done for her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Medal gate 🤣🤣🤣🤣 forgot all about that 😭
---
She’s some shape that moon 😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.