Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont think i would be able to not speak about them if i was her though especially after cher threatning her to keep her name out her mouth i would talk about the bogging 🐄 even more!! people creeping about taking photos of them is a whole other level to take it to if they were in the depths of addiction like they are all saying they are then harassing them
And ‘exposing’ them only makes so called recovering addicts look bad

Reactions: 8
i dont think i would be able to not speak about them if i was her though especially after cher threatning her to keep her name out her mouth i would talk about the bogging 🐄 even more!! people creeping about taking photos of them is a whole other level to take it to if they were in the depths of addiction like they are all saying they are then harassing them
Aye focus on your recovery Lez and Gaz, a relapse is what they all want to see!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I couldn't figure out if that's her real backup or not, she's not posted an apology on her main account.
I read it on one of the awareness pages. Didn't even notice which account it came from. I did see her on earlier saying she would be back at 10am tomorrow as she was too tired to come on today. x

Reactions: 2
I read it on one of the awareness pages. Didn't even notice which account it came from. I did see her on earlier saying she would be back at 10am tomorrow as she was too tired to come on today. x
she has dropped over 10k followers because of all this, hope its the end of her, she is a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 7
she has dropped over 10k followers because of all this, hope its the end of her, she is a nasty piece of work.
I don't watch her unless it's to do with Scottish Tiktok but what i've read over the weekend from her is bad. x

Reactions: 5
Did any of you catch that Lola that went with junky John live earlier? Saying her pal Leanne had came to stay at hers and she took a load of dodgy scoobs and ended up shitting all over her hoose? Seemingly it was up the walls and all sorts. She’s had to throw out a pouffee cos it was caked in shite 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Did any of you catch that Lola that went with junky John live earlier? Saying her pal Leanne had came to stay at hers and she took a load of dodgy scoobs and ended up shitting all over her hoose? Seemingly it was up the walls and all sorts. She’s had to throw out a pouffee cos it was caked in shite 🤢🤢🤢
I saw a wee bit of it. Sounds as if she left a wee present in every room in the house. x 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Has he been in a fire or something? His skin looks very taut in places.

Also, I saw Nae Brain trying to spin his whole Baby Reindeer shite as some social experiment. Aye alright then you jobless wonder. He's deffo been told to Cease and Desist.
I was thinking face lift gone wrong 😂

Reactions: 6
THREAD TITLE: ELAINE & CHER, CLAIMING THAT THEY ARE WINNERS. HIDDEN CHINS DEN REN, EATS BIG MASSIVE DINNERS

• Haha
Lez has put a video up saying it was shoplifters she was handing money over to and now the guy is raging and gonny lose his job 🤣

• Haha
Also how is it anyone’s business if they are lying about being in recovery or not. Anyone else with a brain could see they weren’t doing good so following people who are struggling around and exposing them is pathetic

• Heart
Also how is it anyone’s business if they are lying about being in recovery or not. Anyone else with a brain could see they weren’t doing good so following people who are struggling around and exposing them is pathetic
I think lez was looking well gaz was sometimes not so much but thats what really worried cher it looked lime lez was doing well this time but i agree with what you say its nobodies business if they are lying or they arent and as for the person taking these photos and reporting back to cher its weird its creepy and its not gonna make cher like you you are being used as you serve her need for revenge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.