Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she in Fort William? The Japanese and American tourists will be taking pics of her and telling folk back home they seen the loch ness monster
That's what she said. Said she'll text that roses because she's being stalked and she's been followed to Fort William. She was saying the same the other day that she's being followed about 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Roses loves manky wullie too , doesn’t matter what he does even when is 100% talking shite shes is like yes wullie , she acts all innocent with her MH and wee voice but shes a wee mixer , another wee stoner who doesn’t work
She’s too sweet to be wholesome, the true Roses appears when she snaps at mad junk ball Andra then she checks herself and makes a joke of it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There was a profile going about one of the lives one night that was supposedly Roses when her camera went on by accident , the person in the screenshot was the absolute spitting image of Jade Jackson it’s no wonder she keeps the camera aff if it’s her 🤢
Just looked for the profile, surely thats just a photo of Jade?? 😳😂
---
She’s too sweet to be wholesome, the true Roses appears when she snaps at mad junk ball Andra then she checks herself and makes a joke of it!!
I've noticed that aswell, she's pure snide to Andra!

• Haha
Just looked for the profile, surely thats just a photo of Jade?? 😳😂
---

I've noticed that aswell, she's pure snide to Andra!
What’s the name of the account, it was like Jade Jackson’s twin in the one I saw that night a big fat ugly ginger lassie

• Haha
Aye that’s the one. She’s a bogging munter. To me, she’s got the look of someone who shops in Farmfoods. I can’t explain it. She’s just does.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There was a profile going about one of the lives one night that was supposedly Roses when her camera went on by accident , the person in the screenshot was the absolute spitting image of Jade Jackson it’s no wonder she keeps the camera aff if it’s her 🤢
She claims to be sweet , suffers from ill health & mental health , so she gets involved in all the drama & gets stoned - very good self help , she sits with boggin wullie who spent his gfm money which was supposed to be for a flat & beggy andra 24/7 , shes is defo a wee mixer, but claims to be not sure when asked anything 🙄, if say ryan did that with a gfm wee Roses would be all over it , worth a watch that girl
also she claims to be triggered easy but shes in wullies box with danny dug meat saying the most horrendous things 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Somebody needs to tell her she's not as good at singing as she thinks! She can pull off a few songs but the rest of the time she sounds like me after a few cocktails and I'm tone deaf!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Aye her singing is bleeping shite. She gives me the heebie jeebies when she puts on her sweet wee lassie voice & belts out songs from the little mermaid . Weapon of a lassie .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aye her singing is bleeping shite. She gives me the heebie jeebies when she puts on her sweet wee lassie voice & belts out songs from the little mermaid . Weapon of a lassie .
She is a wee weirdo , why is she hanging all over the dregs on tik tok , she will be fuming with denren cos she got her man 🤣🤣
Polo posted a message on green screen for a minute about den ren i think and Andy and rose’s name was in it too - it wasn’t clear , she kept saying why is my name mentioned 😭
---
This one?

Aye she's always full of the poor me's
She likes to pretend she has no eaten in days for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s deffo a sad loner, 100% she just makes up stories to fit in with the bams, I’m not convinced she’s the stoner she makes out to be, her almost pleading slabber to take her to the dam was tragic 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Andy Campbell is screaming he's on the run for attempted murder. Denren absolutely loves opening her gaff up to a criminal 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.