Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy doing her food shopping haul & must no have her teeth in because wheres us normal folk get chicken skewers, she got some chicken sewers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ everybody does these hauls so Tracy said she was doing one & why no πŸ˜‚ famous last words πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off topic but anyone ever listened to that Moon - another lazy stoner wiff MH

She is giving out life advice after she threatens people with knifes etc & all the come to ma door tit - its sooo boring now , she is just another scrounger to the system who thinks she is a comedian - people are laughing at you stupid

These dafties should be made to work , all they do is sit online stoned another good example for her kid πŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Off topic but anyone ever listened to that Moon - another lazy stoner wiff MH

She is giving out life advice after she threatens people with knifes etc & all the come to ma door tit - its sooo boring now , she is just another scrounger to the system who thinks she is a comedian - people are laughing at you stupid

These dafties should be made to work , all they do is sit online stoned another good example for her kid πŸ™„
Pure bampot schemers, absolute scummy mummies but love to take the moral high ground at any opportunity like she’s a model parent and citizen. Was it not her, who was pure greeting and wailing over that Rambo’s dugs puppies? Actually screaming? Put your energy into your weans and get a job ya riot.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think Andy Campbell looks like Lez battersby? Hes like with Denise the now and he keeps foaming at the mouth 😭😭

• Haha
Did anyone hear moons confession about going on a date with Ally Davis last year πŸ«£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Fleabo and the times she eats confuse the life out of me but I'm a 3 meals a day gal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚it's nearly 4pm she's eating a Greggs is the steak bake a late lunch or early dinner πŸ™ˆ. I'm losing it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Does anyone else think Andy Campbell looks like Lez battersby? Hes like with Denise the now and he keeps foaming at the mouth 😭😭
He’s an ugly bastard , fat desperate birds like Den Ren will go with anything. He’s some nose on him I bet Andy can smell things even dugs canny.
IMG_9477.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those teeth would make me never want to smile again 😳

Smell the roses fae scam tok must be heartbroken her Andy’s harpooned himself a whale, her cringey fascination with madslabber gives baby reindeer vibes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Why's Nae Dial so obsessed with this baby reindeer stuff, odd one.
Did you see the email he supposedly got from Netflix offering him a job? 😭 😭 Actual cringe. He's been writing imaginary emails and texts to himself all bleeping week, he's obviously no the full shilling. He should stick to making shitey T Shirts defending R Kelly, the wee reprobate.

• Haha
Smell the roses fae scam tok must be heartbroken her Andy’s harpooned himself a whale, her cringey fascination with madslabber gives baby reindeer vibes!
I've had the impression for a while that she fancied him, she'd have been fuming she revealed her identity and he fucked off with Denren at the end of the night πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Those teeth would make me never want to smile again 😳

Roses loves manky wullie too , doesn’t matter what he does even when is 100% talking shite shes is like yes wullie , she acts all innocent with her MH and wee voice but shes a wee mixer , another wee stoner who doesn’t work

Reactions: 10
Canny believe DenRen's suctioned herself on to yet another fine specimen of a man. She's what my Gran would've called a Practice Girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've had the impression for a while that she fancied him, she'd have been fuming she revealed her identity and he fucked off with Denren at the end of the night πŸ˜‚
There was a profile going about one of the lives one night that was supposedly Roses when her camera went on by accident , the person in the screenshot was the absolute spitting image of Jade Jackson it’s no wonder she keeps the camera aff if it’s her 🀒

• Haha
  • Wow
Any idea why denrens kidding on she's got a stalker who's followed her to Fort William 😭😭

• Haha
Is she in Fort William? The Japanese and American tourists will be taking pics of her and telling folk back home they seen the loch ness monster

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.