Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was anybody else listening to bens live them discussing how has this Christmas single been leaked 😂
I might be wrong so happy to be corrected if anyone remembers different, but at the time of the Christmas single did a tattler not come here and say they had heard it/had been sent it and we were all raging because they wouldn't post it?

Reactions: 1
Was anybody else listening to bens live them discussing how has this Christmas single been leaked 😂
Pandemonium’s no half turned out to be a right wee fanny. I heard the start of it, are they pissed aff they haven’t been given credit for that shite song? You wouldn’t want associated with it , it’s a riddy. I was wondering had Pandemonium written it ?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Pandemonium’s no half turned out to be a right wee fanny. I heard the start of it, are they pissed aff they haven’t been given credit for that shite song? You wouldn’t want associated with it , it’s a riddy. I was wondering had Pandemonium written it ?
A heard them saying the original version they were sent said Ennis family Christmas single and didnae have lyrics on it but the one posted on tattle says avons Christmas single or something and pandemonium said he thought only 3 people had it including him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I had lost this thread yeah I was in there like swimwear 👀
---
What a two faced little tit he is and he does hair like Audrey Roberts anaw

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A heard them saying the original version they were sent said Ennis family Christmas single and didnae have lyrics on it but the one posted on tattle says avons Christmas single or something and pandemonium said he thought only 3 people had it including him 🤷‍♀️
Aye they seemed annoyed that it’s being called Avon’s song and not the Ennis song.You wouldn’t want associated with that , the songs shite

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_4182.jpeg

IMG_4181.jpeg
IMG_4183.jpeg

---
Who’s Fernie?
IMG_4184.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I’m still gutted wi Pandy tbh. Canny believe how twisted he’s turned oot to be.

• Sad
Fernie is chicken Abbie.
Pandemonium’s just bowfing, he’s been acting like a child for sometime now, his behaviour on TikTok’s embarrassing, is it the company he’s keeping or is this the real him ?
So all them that used to be in k’s live are just slating her like a big bogging gang of cunts then aye

its the real him he secretly was mocking people in his cartoons wasn’t he

Reactions: 10
So all them that used to be in k’s live are just slating her like a big bogging gang of cunts then aye

its the real him he secretly was mocking people in his cartoons wasn’t he
Aye he slags the jakeballs of tiktok in his cartoons but when he was on KD’s lives just chatting away he seemed brand new, seemed likeable. His behaviour though the past few months has been like a different person, he’s been very bitchy & nasty. And as for Lydo it wasn’t that long ago Pandemonium was saying on lives that he’s nothing to do with him & sounded embarrassed that Lydo was claiming to be his friend so it’s all very odd.

Reactions: 7
Aye he slags the jakeballs of tiktok in his cartoons but when he was on KD’s lives just chatting away he seemed brand new, seemed likeable. His behaviour though the past few months has been like a different person, he’s been very bitchy & nasty. And as for Lydo it wasn’t that long ago Pandemonium was saying on lives that he’s nothing to do with him & sounded embarrassed that Lydo was claiming to be his friend so it’s all very odd.
Mebbe it’s the dug drugs

Reactions: 4
Maybe I got it off Avon herself. Maybe I'm her new manager. Between her and Dee Maxwell, i'll no have time to be a Hoor.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He said the odd thing that I thought wasn’t on tbh some stuff about lesbians and that
I mind him saying lesbians are only lesbians because they’ve had bad experiences with men or some shite like that, and he ridiculed bisexual people too back when Avon went on her imaginary date with a man. I mind him getting pissed aff at KD for telling him he was talking tit the night he explained his lesbian theory , you could hear she was getting frustrated with him . It’s odd behaviour considering he is gay himself.

• Wow
That’s the impression I got they were annoyed they never got writing credits. Pandemonium started the whole topic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe I got it off Avon herself. Maybe I'm her new manager. Between her and Dee Maxwell, i'll no have time to be a Hoor.
Mind ye nearly got outed as Avon there
IMG_4185.jpeg

---
I mind him saying lesbians are only lesbians because they’ve had bad experiences with men or some shite like that, and he ridiculed bisexual people too back when Avon went on her imaginary date with a man. I mind him getting pissed aff at KD for telling him he was talking tit the night he explained his lesbian theory , you could hear she was getting frustrated with him . It’s odd behaviour considering he is gay himself.
aye he said a few homophobic things and I felt like he was quite a misogynist, I was raging wi him saying that my kid is in a same sex relationship and it’s just the way they are not as a result of any trauma ffs

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s the impression I got they were annoyed they never got writing credits. Pandemonium started the whole topic.
I didn’t see the whole live but the bit I saw it came across as chicken Abbie, Pandemonium , Cheryl that did the painting with Avon & Ben being pissed aff that only Avon is getting credit for the song. It should have said the Ennis family song not Avons song according to them . They canny be right in the heid wanting to claim that hing 😭😂

• Haha
It can be the ennis family Xmas single if they really want naecunt cares wit its called😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.