Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had nae idea who this Stace was today but by god were they piling intae her. Rydo and Johnboy streaming it.
Who's Rydo going on aboot that's gone tae Wullie's and taken pictures and damaged his cameras?? He wiz oan a rant this morning.

Reactions: 1
Just went into DG’s live & he was on with Big Olly….howling he said she looked like Hulk Hogan 😭😭😭
Hahahaha. That’ll be her raging and greeting. DG more than able for her and her pish. She sounds like wee Lez at times………

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahaha. That’ll be her raging and greeting. DG more than able for her and her pish. She sounds like wee Lez at times………
She didn’t know how to take him at first 😂 put on a scottish accent & was calling her scotch egg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Auld Frasers wife’s been messaging Lydo😂 It’s no Lydos fault yer man’s been pumping big dirty Dawn Babs 🥴
IMG_5098.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would someone just pick a random old man and say he was shagging Dawn? It makes no sense. There’s something in it.

Why would someone just pick a random old man and say he was shagging Dawn? It makes no sense. There’s something in it.
1 million percent! Even more strange she pretended to not know him when it's actually her pals dad? 🤔

1 million percent! Even more strange she pretended to not know him when it's actually her pals dad? 🤔
Exactly. I think auld Fraser has played them a blinder. He works hard and he plays harder. That’s oor Fraser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Dawn’s definitely been at it wae auld Fraser the shagger. What a riddy

Hope Fraser has took himself down the Sandyford for a wee check over after being in about her battered lasagne minge 🤢

• Sick
Hope Fraser has took himself down the Sandyford for a wee check over after being in about her battered lasagne minge 🤢
She’s hoaching. Imagine saying on a live, ‘my daughter takes the boaby’. She’s just a desperate, old ‘pick me’.

• Sick
She’s hoaching. Imagine saying on a live, ‘my daughter takes the boaby’. She’s just a desperate, old ‘pick me’.
Her daughter must be affronted, her pals must see her maw on tiktok acting like an auld midden.

She has no shame. At her age on lives talking the way she does, she a clatty midden!

Reactions: 4
When you look at auld Fraser it just shows what low standards Dawns got , no standards at all, he’s not even an attractive older man he’s literally someone’s wee fat auld Granda who looks like Jack fae Still Game. She will go with anything 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.