Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It can be the ennis family Xmas single if they really want naecunt cares wit its called😂
Aye somebody duck a Ennis sticker on it to stoap that group of friendless wee hermits fae greeting ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s blocked I can’t see one what a riddy
It would be different if the song was good but it’s utter shite, these sad lonely bastards wanting to claim it is too much to cope wae , the secondhand embarrassment is too much 😭😂
IMG_5137.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They want us to find them as funny as we do kd and as we found the song bein posted randomly on here and it’s never gonna happen
---

• Heart
Caz is on greeting, Lydo’s done something to upset her in a live. duck knows wit, he’s always got to be in about everybody’s business on that app. I canny believe Caz has been daft enough to let that Alfie & Luke back into her home, I think going by the comments Alfie’s in the hospital. Whatever Lydo’s done seems to have rattled her

Reactions: 2
Swear Scottish TikTok is a red neck. Every night I’m scrolling there’s always some bleep on live midweek getting mwi in a house with no lightshades/curtains/blinds/carpets/wallpaper (delete as appropriate).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The lack of teeth anaw , I’m yet to find someone on there with a full set of their own teeth. You don’t half see some sights when scrolling.

Reactions: 7
8.15am & Yoker is on live having a fit 🥴 do these cunts ever sleep?

Reactions: 6
Another charity mess, somethings kicking aff on the banter Thursday live

Wah wah wah banter fursdays banter fursdays wah wah wah.

Get a job, pay tax and support society in the way everyone else does, but without the online ego massage. bleeping tramps.

Big Lego heid has some voice on her, no wonder her Mrs binned her off.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Big dirty Dawn’s on complaining about hair extensions she scrounged for free being shite 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.