Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her neighbours better be on the bru like her, imagine all that music at nearly 11.30 at night if you were up for your work the next day 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
There’s Big Olly on begging for a go fund me for something.
They all turn in to massive begs on there. I liked her to start with , but it seems like the attentions gone to her heid. She should have stuck with her Dugheed impressions, they were spot on, her recent ones of folk like Cher have been shite.

Reactions: 10
They all turn in to massive begs on there. I liked her to start with , but it seems like the attentions gone to her heid. She should have stuck with her Dugheed impressions, they were spot on, her recent ones of folk like Cher have been shite.
Same, I liked her enough to start but then it just became constant and try-hard. Her impressions aren't very funny or impressive.

She must have some wig collection though.

Reactions: 5
What’s Laura t done to jade now she was live there all raging

Laura’s live going for Chello and bush

Stace30 sitting loving the attention she’s getting with Cher in the box. She irritates the duck out of me with her constant attention seeking . She’s sitting slagging Les’s appearance now in order to please Cher, she’s a cheek to slag anybody the size of her the fat roaster

Reactions: 7
Stace30 sitting loving the attention she’s getting with Cher in the box. She irritates the duck out of me with her constant attention seeking . She’s sitting slagging Les’s appearance now in order to please Cher, she’s a cheek to slag anybody the size of her the fat roaster
Incase anyone doesn't already know she has 2 kids and is fleeing domestic violence!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand that munter. She’s loving the attention. She’s just went, I’ll be telling nobody where my new house is in Hamilton. I’m fleeing violence with two kids. The crackpot is never off TikTok. What is it with these people. Stace30, mad Spanish Stacey and that Andrea Pirlo. All ‘fleeing violence or have previously fleed violence, but are on lives and posting their lives 24/7 on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t stand that munter. She’s loving the attention. She’s just went, I’ll be telling nobody where my new house is in Hamilton. I’m fleeing violence with two kids. The crackpot is never off TikTok. What is it with these people. Stace30, mad Spanish Stacey and that Andrea Pirlo. All ‘fleeing violence or have previously fleed violence, but are on lives and posting their lives 24/7 on the internet.
Andrea Pirlo has just had a wee baby with the guy she was fleeing from. x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Andrea Pirlo has just had a wee baby with the guy she was fleeing from. x
That’s not him. Just another two bob gangster she got up the duff to weeks after meeting him. He’s called Steven. He has a son called Steven and Andrea named that baby Stevie. Stevie May actually. I still can’t get over it.
---
I never knew Andrea was fleeing violence fs 😳
That’s how she got that house, through women’s Aid. But done videos every day, I know exactly where she stays from those videos. That’s not someone terrified.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lexaloco is a weird looking lassie - can’t help but watch her when she comes up on a live. Only 2 minutes in and she was talking about falling out with her boyfriend while sitting pretty in his flat.

Reactions: 2
Did everyone see Prim & Stacey have split up. Feel sad for them. x
---
That’s not him. Just another two bob gangster she got up the duff to weeks after meeting him. He’s called Steven. He has a son called Steven and Andrea named that baby Stevie. Stevie May actually. I still can’t get over it.
---

That’s how she got that house, through women’s Aid. But done videos every day, I know exactly where she stays from those videos. That’s not someone terrified.
Oh is it not. I'm sure I read it was him but obviously not. I don't follow her. She was on my fyp last week holding the baby. I didn't even know if it was a boy or girl. x

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.