Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 came on to same the same was just scrolling the fyp after work and noticed jess Rennie back and not scottish but dunno if anyone's ever watched they roasters Mike and Nikia Marshall well they've apparently split up aswell 🤣 there's something in the water these days

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣 came on to same the same was just scrolling the fyp after work and noticed jess Rennie back and not scottish but dunno if anyone's ever watched they roasters Mike and Nikia Marshall well they've apparently split up aswell 🤣 there's something in the water these days
and apparently she is pregnant now 🫣 she is one annoying lassie 😂

Reactions: 2
Only one that's been decent has been Paverman (whoever tf that is 😂)
I love the karaoke, I howl at how nervous they all get 😂
Aw wait here johnboy270 up
---
John sings better than he speaks 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did we no realise that Harky is the bleep who was driving up to LT with a car full of men? Or is that a different Harky. And is Harky Mad Slasher?

duck sake what is my life

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did we no realise that Harky is the bleep who was driving up to LT with a car full of men? Or is that a different Harky. And is Harky Mad Slasher?

duck aye Harky is the one that went through to LT's isn't he 🤦‍♀️ 😂😂
...anyway what did you all have for tea tonight?🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
it’s probably best we won’t talk about the time the hoosewifes forgot about wit Harky had been uptae 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

aye we did eventually but he’s a canny chanter apparently
---
Same. We have a cooking masterpiece to watch anyway darling. Roooots.
She’s after putting a second bottle of wine in it thank god she got her eyesight back

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.