Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a very unhealthy relationship, they would be best apart but they will be back together by the end of the week they split up all the time

Reactions: 5
Whit's happening wi Arlene as Karin Dee is live with Taylor and they are saying she's gone out of control. Missed the majority of it.

ETS: Cher is all in aboot it and wants Karin on morning tee. Why is she involved and now others are texting her details. She never knew Arlene!
Now Yoker is getting mentioned. I'm lost.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Whit's happening wi Arlene as Karin Dee is live with Taylor and they are saying she's gone out of control. Missed the majority of it.

ETS: Cher is all in aboot it and wants Karin on morning tee. Why is she involved and now others are texting her details. She never knew Arlene!
Now Yoker is getting mentioned. I'm lost.
I noticed they seemed to have had a fall out but no idea what has actually happened. Typical Cher in about a bit of Goss and using it for views (and gifts during the live) for herself. Karin was a good friend to Arlene so understand she's probably fed up with her carry on but to put her business out there after they've fell out is a bit tit!

Reactions: 4
I noticed they seemed to have had a fall out but no idea what has actually happened. Typical Cher in about a bit of Goss and using it for views (and gifts during the live) for herself. Karin was a good friend to Arlene so understand she's probably fed up with her carry on but to put her business out there after they've fell out is a bit tit!
Watched a bit of Karin Dee's live ( from outside obvs 😆) and she thinks Arlene went to her bosses with stuff as she is now suspended from work pending an investigation for breaching the Social Media policy 😬🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Watched a bit of Karin Dee's live ( from outside obvs 😆) and she thinks Arlene went to her bosses with stuff as she is now suspended from work pending an investigation for breaching the Social Media policy 😬🤔🤔🤔
Oh really?! I haven't seen any of what's going on, if Arlene's done that, that's crappy aswell!

There’s big attention seeking Stace30 getting outed for her go fund me scam on Chers live. Things you absolutely love to see!! Wonder where she is? She’s not been off live talking shite, seeking attention for days. Now, no sign of the big beast. Convenient. Be interesting to see how the ex gets the blame this time. Remember she’s fleeing violence People!!!

I can’t stand that munter. She’s loving the attention. She’s just went, I’ll be telling nobody where my new house is in Hamilton. I’m fleeing violence with two kids. The crackpot is never off TikTok. What is it with these people. Stace30, mad Spanish Stacey and that Andrea Pirlo. All ‘fleeing violence or have previously fleed violence, but are on lives and posting their lives 24/7 on the internet.
Hate sayin this, but it’s one of the quickest ways to get a house from the council. The ones posting themselves all over social media 24/7 are probably at it. Horrible accusation to make, but if you’re genuinely fleeing an abusive ex partner you’d do your utmost to keep yourself and kids safe by laying low. I don’t buy it.

There’s big attention seeking Stace30 getting outed for her go fund me scam on Chers live. Things you absolutely love to see!! Wonder where she is? She’s not been off live talking shite, seeking attention for days. Now, no sign of the big beast. Convenient. Be interesting to see how the ex gets the blame this time. Remember she’s fleeing violence People!!!
Thanks luv. I just tuned in to that live n had no idea what was happening or who they were talking about 😁😘

Reactions: 1
There Stace in the box , I wonder how long it’ll take til she mentions her ex 🥱 I’m starting to feel like I know the bleep she mentions him that much

• Haha
There Stace in the box , I wonder how long it’ll take til she mentions her ex 🥱 I’m starting to feel like I know the bleep she mentions him that much
Someone made a good point in the comments that it makes you wonder what else she has lied about when it comes to these exes. Lying seems to be second nature to her.
---
Stacey’s like a politician. She never answers a question. Everything either comes back to her being in labour or fleeing violence the big LIAH

Reactions: 5
I know we joke about going to the courts but I legit would love to go to Stace’s man’s trial to see what the script is. I think she’s a lying cow anaw

Reactions: 7
I know we joke about going to the courts but I legit would love to go to Stace’s man’s trial to see what the script is. I think she’s a lying cow anaw
Same. I think she’s a dangerous crackpot.
---
Jade Jackson is in a Wetherspoons and has given her table number out. 500 in the live. I predict a bleeping Riot lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same. I think she’s a dangerous crackpot.
---
Jade Jackson is in a Wetherspoons and has given her table number out. 500 in the live. I predict a bleeping Riot lads.
watching it the noo, she'll get papped oot

All the chips😭
---
What's she doing out anyway wheres the beast? Not her usual trip to a&e tonight she's going a bus run in a minute 😂

Reactions: 3
All the chips😭
---
What's she doing out anyway wheres the beast? Not her usual trip to a&e tonight she's going a bus run in a minute 😂
Honestly I’m howling with laughter. She’s having the time of her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.