Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy didn't give us a trigger warning before she was jumping about the scheme dressed like a deranged bunny and she's wanting a TW cause there's tinfoil 🤣 duck making a Sunday roast for her having to give her a warning before ye bring the tinfoil out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tracy is now running a Facebook page helping people in need, but pure puts people on blast heavy interrogation when they ask for something.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tracy is now running a Facebook page helping people in need, but pure puts people on blast heavy interrogation when they ask for something.
She’s just a nosy bastard. I pity anyone that’s that down on their luck, their last resort is begging to caravan Tracey. But i highly suspect it’s just chancers seeing what they can get for free.

Reactions: 5
Caravan Tracy has got to be up there as my favourite crackpot🤣 beans chucked aw er her caravan but no the tele mind 🤣 making up bags "for a family" way loose teabags thrown in for good measure. Getting giant cookies made for her deed sister and getting her turned into a fruit pastel ice lolly. she's off her rocker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s wanting Amanda Britt jailed for writing on Facebook that Jades pregnant 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Craig’s took an OD because Jade showed him on camera & Jade’s worried she will starve to death while he’s in hospital as she’s only got cheesy pasta in & doesn’t know how to cook it. This canny be real life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
was just about to say this there’s like 4k members it’s a bleeping shambles 😳😳😳

Reactions: 4
Playing I spy with the polis while Craig’s lying passed oot, I’ve seen it all noo 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it the polis fae Scot’s squad fs? They don’t sound the full shillin either 😭
---
She’s pure buzzin wi this attention
---
“You take the tabacca n al joost smoke eh doubts”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.