Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he putting up with her and her shite? I don’t get it. He can drive so clearly not reliant on her for everything.
Ive no idea but sounds like the poor guy has had enough and she speaks to him like a piece of tit. She really is a vile cretin

Reactions: 4
It’s an absolute sin for Shug the poor auld man’s had enough. She’s supposed to be his carer & she’s dishing his address out asking folk to come up for a scrap
she is an absolute roaster! She would tit herself if someone came to the door! Poor shug, bet the guy just wants some peace in his auld age. No chance of that with her living there the mad steamer!

Reactions: 5
She’s defo giving auld shug sookies that’s how he’s putting up wi her 🤢
Christ I never thought of that but there must be a reason. She’s para now because the mccolls are going to Chers door because of her.

Cannot wait to see the tears/snotters/apologies when she sobers up the mad flea ridden smell 🤢. Deserves everything she gets! Shouting people to come to the gaff , but she was the one giving it big licks earlier shoutin shes goin to cats door after football but she decided not to 😅🤣!! CLOWNNNN!!

Tried to play the mental health card earlier sayin she needs/wants sectioned 😂😂😂 maybe stay off the four lokos hen and get a wash for a start 👍🏼

She’s constantly verbally abusive to Shug, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was physically abusive. I feel so sorry for him , I’ve seen him in real life the poor auld man can hardly walk & he’s putting up with her shite. I wonder what the story is with him , how has a disabled auld man ended up living with a flea riddled alkie. Someones needing to report her abusive behaviour towards Shug to social services

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I might be wrong but I think I remember something being said ages ago about him being a friend of her mum's?

She’s constantly verbally abusive to Shug, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was physically abusive. I feel so sorry for him , I’ve seen him in real life the poor auld man can hardly walk & he’s putting up with her shite. I wonder what the story is with him , how has a disabled auld man ended up living with a flea riddled alkie. Someones needing to report her abusive behaviour towards Shug to social services
He's fed up with her shite. x

Reactions: 6
Susan near greeting because she’s been shown a message from Chers sister saying Cher doesn’t want involved with her 😭😂 Susan’s in love wae Cher, she’s still giving it Chers her pal😭😂
---
Fleabo now threatening to do Ben in once she finds out who she is 🤣
Howling at her saying she will go down to England to leather her 😂
---
So Susan’s doxxed a woman who is fleeing DV. Bowfing behaviour. How many times is she going to get a free pass

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
State of dot dot telling Susan no to talk to Ben 😂 Dot Dots always looking for a new pal she must be wanting in about Fleabo noo
---
Lala having a Britney now. What a day 😭😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm howling at the text to speech comments when lala was first trying to get in 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.