Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wullies text to speech comments are a pain in the arse, it spoils lives like the day with Susan you could hardly hear folk telling her a few home truths, but they were superb with Lala😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Lala seriously greeting coz she never got in the box ???? Big slabbery attention seeker 🙄

• Haha
Is Lala seriously greeting coz she never got in the box ???? Big slabbery attention seeker 🙄
There wasn't even a box to be had, they were duelling and told her she had to go live herself to join them but the text to speech comments were giving her it tight and she threw a wobbler 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stace30 making it about herself as per usual nae bleep cares about you or yer ex , pipe doon fatty

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stace30 making it about herself as per usual nae bleep cares about you or yer ex , pipe doon fatty
Nobody ever has anything nice to say to her or about her in the comments either. She just will not take the hint and duck off. She’s so irrelevant and desperate for attention.

Big Berta 1 n 2 in Lala's comments ...after Lala has been slating them both 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive just finished 3 horrendous night shifts and only had 3hrs sleep the day. My poor tired brain cannae cope with the drama but i dont want to have the FOMO 😆😂
I am doing interviews tomorrow- I can’t be up until dark o’clock! Wish they would have some consideration! 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
What with reading job descriptions for interviews tomorrow, watching Prison Confessions of Gypsy Rose Blanchard and this lot kicking off - I am in for a long night! I may ask the question- do you know what Tattle is and if they answer yes; who did Rosie send a card to back in the day? Now that’s old school! 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for the girls/woman that are getting egged on by the likes of Shaun Paul and Higgy. There was one last night a big woman and don’t think she was the full shilling and Higgy was saying he was her boyfriend, clearly he was taking the piss. The other a Canadian called JOjo

Reactions: 2
Fleabo was just live with two from PLM🤦🏼‍♀️
How many more free passes is this wee creepy bastard going to get fs

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.