Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jade canny go go the hospital wae craig because she’s got a rash that’s stinking & leaking 🤢😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Craig should get hospitalised more often, she's in her element 🫣

Nevermind, she's bubbling noo!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Craig should get hospitalised more often, she's in her element 🫣

Nevermind, she's bubbling noo!
Didny last long she’s singing songs for her deid granny noo 😂 I take it she’s missed the kebab shop

• Haha
I fell asleep listening to that lastnight and im howling thinking about it now craigs only concern being how he was getting home fae the hospital and jade couldn't go anywhere coz her leaking stinking rash - I love how she was talking about this rash like it was someone else's 😂 telling the polis to "duck up or al take yir taser/mind and tell yir wife aboot me" then sitting howling at the tv while the paramedics are trying to keep craigs eyes open and cracking up at having to get his stuff together for him😆 such an inconvenience he's a selfish big bastard😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fleabo’s took brave pills she’s on looking for a scrap . Give it half an hour she’ll be greeting

• Haha
It’s an absolute sin for Shug the poor auld man’s had enough. She’s supposed to be his carer & she’s dishing his address out asking folk to come up for a scrap

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s an absolute sin for Shug the poor auld man’s had enough. She’s supposed to be his carer & she’s dishing his address out asking folk to come up for a scrap
What a boot she is. Shug should phone the polis on her anyway get her lifted and get himself some peace

Reactions: 6
Poor old soul. Dont blame him for being pissed off with her carry on. He should pap her oot n get some proper carers in who actually will care for him .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.